2,813 results
All reviews geranios suites junior suite pool bar separate kitchen sea view self catering large balcony free safe salt water spa hotel smaller pool sitting room on tap reception staff evening entertainment cleaned every day building work
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My partner and I stayed at this hotel from 24th July to 31st. We chose this hotel mostly due to the location being right on the beach and only a short walk to the shops and restaurants.

We arrived earlier than the stated check in time, but the team on reception were very helpful and we were able to check in early. We were given directions to our room which were needed as the place is quite difficult to navigate when you first arrive.

We were staying in a junior suite located on the third floor. Our room was big and spacious with a living/kitchen area, seperate bathroom with a toilet cubicle, and a large bedroom. The balcony area stretches across both the bedroom and liviing room, meaning it is very large. We had a side on room, so to our right was the beach and to the left was the swimming pool, giving us good views either way. The kitchen wasn't very well equipped, with no kettle to make hot drinks, and no actual wine glasses. We even had to buy our own corkscrew.

Cleaning services were a bit late in the day for our room, one occasion the staff came around 16:30, by which time we were back in our room and relaxing before heading out for dinner, so we declined. Most other days the room was sorted before we were back in the room.

Food at the hotel was a bit hit and miss. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis so only had a breakfast meal, which varied. Some days the food was quite cold despite it being under the heat lamps, however there were lots of pastries, fruit, and cereals that could be eaten instead. The staff in the restaurant work hard to clear tables quickly, but sometimes there was still a shortage of cutlery which meant waiting around before you can eat.

Pool area was very nice. We only went towards the end of the holiday but even when arriving around lunch time there was no issue with reserved beds, we were able to find 2 beds and an umbrella with ease. Pool bar has beer on tap that was well priced, 1 euro for a small beer and 2 euros for a large.

I've read reviews that there isn't much to do in the evenings here. Because we always ate out and didn't come back until we were ready to relax on the balcony with a bottle of wine I can't say this affected us. If we were all inclusive and spent more time at the hotel it might be an issue.

On our last night we grabbed a quick beer from the bar behind reception and the barman was very friendly and chatty, asking about our stay and commenting that he'd not seen us around the bar before.

All in all, I enjoyed staying at this hotel, and would come back again if we were going to the island.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank adamforsythe89
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous holiday. Fuertuventura is a paradise island. The hotel is just meters from the beach with incredible sea views. They really rival the best of the best. The hotel is clean the staff are fantastic. Food is good and varied. Entertainment is a let down don't expect anything to write home about there to be frank. The pool area is fantastic with more than enough beds. The rooms are clean we had a junior suite which are so roomy. On the whole an amazing holiday. We will return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Butchyboy1
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Just back from a week here. Hotel is just off the main beach in calete. We had a junior suite. The suite was very spacious, very clean with a large balcony. Hotel breakfast was great plenty of choice every morning. The staff were very helpful and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank declanIreland
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Stayed her in August 18 for 10 days with my son. This was my second vist. The staff are great, the rooms are fantastic and the pool area is big, clean and loads of sunbeds.
The 2 things that let the hotel down are the entertainment night and day and the food.
There were 2 girls during the day but other hotels I have stayed in have a whole team working tirelessly and they put a show on themselves every night. Here it was outside entertainment brought in. One night I decided I would give it a go and went to do Bingo but was horrified when I was asked to pay 5 euros - I was AI so didn't expect that.
The food is ok but not a lot of selection and on night my son had chicken cooked as he waited and when he cut into it it was completely raw (and cold) in the middle - I pointed this out to waiter but he seemed disinterested. We ended up eating out for the remainder something I have never done when AI.
It is a good hotel in a fantastic location but it could be a whole lot more with a few little changes.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

What a perfect place to stay if you're looking to be close to the beach, walking distance from shops and restaurants and want somewhere clean and friendly.
Myself and family have stayed here twice and will be returning next year as I believe in finding a nice place that's clean and friendly and sticking to it. If it's not broken, don't fix it!!
So 4.10hours on a flight from EMA.
10minutes from airport to hotel door.
Really friendly welcoming staff. Junior suit is pretty large with separate lounge, kitchen and pull out bed so good for small family. Nice balcony.
It's very clean and tidy all over the hotel.
You can go all inc but I chose not too as I don't like that ground hog day feeling and with so many restaurants and bars just down the beach, we like to get out and try different places however you may save a small fortune if you have 2 or more kids.
Out of the hotel door and on the beach. Clean sand but a bit sharp.
Lovely sea water so nice and clear.
The pool in the hotel feels cold but that's maybe because it's sooo hot out of the pool. The pool is also very salty!
In August it's mid 40s so high factor sun cream as you will burn.
It never seems too busy around the pool so don't rush out at 6am with towels as there's always plenty of beds.
Turn left out hotel and walk to the main bars and restaurants or keep walking to the harbour which is beautiful.
Turn right and walk the footpath to Atlantico shopping centre which has a few more restaurants and a McDonald's.
Hire a scooter if you wish for €15 for an hour. Kids will love it.
Never had a bad meal. Cost around €50 for evening meal, that's 2 adults and a child, starters and main with a drink or 2!

If you go....enjoy. I'm sure you will!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family