Free cancellation until 29/07
US$301
  • Pool
Barcelo Castillo Royal Level(Caleta de Fuste)
US$263
  • Beachfront
Villa Florida(Caleta de Fuste)
US$115
US$91
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Eurostars Las Salinas(Caleta de Fuste)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$242
US$225
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Palace Golf(Caleta de Fuste)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$186
US$150
Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort(Caleta de Fuste)
US$192
Barcelo.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$172
US$140
  • Pool
Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa(Caleta de Fuste)
US$202
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Elba Sara(Caleta de Fuste)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
3,725 results
All reviewsself cateringentertainment teamtavern barprivate balconyfado rockgreat holidaypool bartoastiessaladbar staffkids and adultsplenty of choicepool sideapartment was cleansun loungersbad reviewslick of paint
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a really good 3* hotel. It’s not a 5*, it doesn’t pretend to be 5* and the prices are definitely 3* so if you bear this in mind I’m sure most people who want to go 3* will enjoy.
We travelled with Jet2 on a package holiday. The cost was excellent - below £900 for our family of 4 (we had a free child place). We normally book separate but the low cost meant we returned to package deals after a 9 year break.
We self catered for the first 4 days. We ate breakfast & lunch on our terrace and dinner in local restaurants. Can recommend Fado Rock and KM Zero especially.
For our last 3 days we upgraded to all inclusive at a cost of £75 for the 4 of us (mostly at request of our kids who are 12 & 9). The food was fine, not great choice but we always found something we liked. Our son has Coeliac disease so needs gluten free food and whilst nothing is labelled in the restaurant, when we asked at each mealtime we were advised of what he could have (eg salmon, chicken kebab, turkey, fish). They always made chips in a separate fryer for him. He is sensitive to cross contamination and wasn’t ill once so well done to them on that. Breakfast is the usual affair & pretty decent (for gf stuck to bacon & eggs or omelette with gf bread & cereal also supplied).
On site and local HiperDino supermarkets are fine for your supplies but the 25 min walk to the spar at the shopping centre sees a much better supermarket with better prices.
In terms of rooms - they are dated but are clean and the beds are comfy. We saw no bugs. The room (346) was quiet most of the time but the walls are thin & noise travels. The very amorous couple who caused my 9 year old to question if someone was being hurt was a conversation I could’ve done without!!! My book thrown against the wall put paid to the noise! Similarly, the couple who went out after arriving and decided to unpack, bang cupboard doors and move furniture at 4am was downright rude. Again some reminders via the wall being banged seemed to work eventually.
The hotel amenities are fine. The entertainers are lovely and try hard but it’s just the usual affair. The Brazilian dancers & parrot show were fun. Antonio is also a fab singer so enjoyed his show!!
Caleta itself is nice, small but really enjoyed it.
We would definitely return for some winter sun (especially to escape the never ending winter we are in right now!)

8  Thank SunSeekingisus
Broncemar Beach F, Gerente at Broncemar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much for all you nice comments about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed your family holiday and really appreciate your good words about our staff, who helped you with gluten free food for your child. We are sorry for the inconveniences with the noise of the other room, we are sure you could have spoken to reception to solve this isuue. We hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We travelled here as a family of four having only booked it two weeks prior I paid £1250 including seats together through tui.
Having read the reviews we went with an open mind upon arrival we were given a room that smelt of damp musty not entirely sure but was awful I went back to reception and asked to change rooms which they arranged straight away. Paid for a safe 15 Euros !!

Entered the new room yes very outdated sofa beds for the kids were very poor outdated setees any child over 12 would struggle on these patio doors have a central bolt lock at the top which has been added at a later date as the doors don't shut entirely and you can put your fingers through to outside we were ground floor which worried me as kids sleep near them we secured them the best we could and left hallway lights and bathroom one so I could See and hear !!
The apartment is old and the the place needs a lot of investment to bring it up to at least a three star standard as currently I'd say it's a two star !!

I stay in 5 star right down to three star so I do have an idea of what to Expect and to be honest I paid buttons compared to others family's the same week through jet2 paid £2500 !! I wouldn't be impressed if I'd paid anymore than I did.

The staff are all friendly and work very hard the hotel is clean from what we saw maid service most days was adequate we didn't bother unpacking as the furniture looked uninviting.
From a self catering point of view there's no oven just a tiny hob freezer is a waste of time as matchbox size and there are miniature type ants in the fridge nothing major and didn't bother us but anything sweet medicines pop there on it !!

The food is naff I'm sorry we wasn't ill or anything like that but I guess it's what your used to ?
Some people thoroughly enjoyed it from what we could see but it wasn't for me coffee tasted awful worst coffee iv ever tasted again just my opinion.

Breakfast was a large spread of English breafast omelettes poached eggs fruit yoghurts

Lunch trays of rice meats in gravy chips pork but the way it's presented after eating in there once you feel like there mixing up lunchs foud to make the evening meal or putting the pork into the rice ect it just wasn't for us !!
Salads available we ate tuna little bread folks most lunches to be honest as the trays of mish mash just wasn't for me.

Evening meal you just never knew as there was never any themed meals on just the same old same older ate out at a couple of restaurants because of this and also had pizza ect on the beach bars which were lovely !!

The two coffee machines which serve hot chocolate coffee ect would leak flood or stop working every day and in the end you just give up !!
The water comes from a fruit machine which for some reason the two in the dining room one was always warm again prob a faulty machine ?
The glasses are tiny so you end up getting four glasses which seems pointless as soon as you've finished there whipping your plate which is good service but by the end of the week when your still eating there trying to take your bowls ect !!
The reason for this what we can gather is the owner / manager regularly walks around this hotel and we got the impression he prob isn't the most relaxed of bosses we were in the supermarket and two girls were waiting to pay he walked in and smacked the counter and shouted something in Spanish to the shop keeper and walked out so I think they've to look busy all the time which infact becomes annoying when there scraping plates infront of your table with a bucket bin bag !!
We did see baby cockroaches in the dining room next to the wall so the previous reviews are right this didn't bother me as it told me they must be on top of an extermination program as we saw no adult ones and you will get babies anywhere you go as they are super tiny !!

The drinks were self service from pop machines in paper cups and this is what did annoy me the all inclusive beer for my husband was served in a plastic half pint cup but if you paid as self catering you got it in a glass when I asked for the glass he explained no glasses in the entertainment but unless you pay !!
The way I see it we are putting more money into the hotel by prepaying all inclusive yet being treating like peasants having to have paper cups and plastics glasses surely it's not cost effective to keep throwing cup after cup away when they could be simply washed in a dish washer ?

The pools one is heated and one is freezing being a keen swimmer I swam every morning early in the cold pool it's much cleaner but unless like me your going to swim length after length most opt for the heated which if you go in and look with some goggles on its filthy and full of chlorine and sun creams and oils as it's heavily used and yes proberbly the other too I'm not kidding when I say this check for your self !!
The pool side is extremely slippy on the tiles and I witnessed over 15 falls in one week so please be careful that is not an exaggeration !!

The life guard is in from 9 -5.30 and is pleasant but it's impossible to watch two large pools as I struggle to watch my own amongst all the kids !!

Entertainment do there best there's an older guy he's lovely very pleasant and good with the children another Spanish lady she was nice and half way through our week a guy from the Dominican came to cover holidays he was so wild and funny and just up our street a breath of fresh air sadly he will be going to Barcelona in two weeks but he did make us laugh !!

Not much in the way of professional shows we saw one parrot show but it's not that sort of hotel so granted the animation team do mini disco then bingo then a game ect after that we usually left after bingo can't complain as I won it three times !! :)

This hotel has the potential to be a fantastic hotel if investment was made to refurb the rooms and disco room and sort out the decking around the pool as my husband removed three screws sticking up in the planks which could of seriously hurt somebody's foot !!
Also to the manager you have a duty of care to try to ensure the pool side is as safe as possible the decking needs a thorough inspection of the screws sone are ever in side ways if you was to run or catch yourself it could be very nasty and also to possibly look into ways about the tiles you must have cctv around the pool it's shocking how many people slip daily when simply walking !!!

All in all we had good weather but chilly at night the price was fair the staff were pleasant hard working we would consider returning if upgrades were made in the future forgot to mention market is on Tuesday and Saturday full of the usual stuff go in low and walk away they will always come down on the price !!

Beaches beautiful bizarre seeing two camels on there but 60 miles from Africa I can see why we havnt been here for 12 years and thought it would of had a lot more development but it hasn't it's still quiet and relaxing we prefer tenerife but have thoroughly enjoyed our week away a holidays what you make it it's in an ideal location I'd personally stay self catering and eat out but be prepared it's not as cheap as tenerife and because there's a smaller selection of places to eat they can charge what they want as not as much competition.

Suggestions

1) a sun cream /shampoo inflatables donation box in reception as many family's would benefit !!

2) themed food nights Chinese steak Italian ect

3) pint glasses for the beer in the entertainment bar for all inclusive

4) staff patrol the pool table areas as when younger children are playing pool or games sometimes the older boys are drinking swearing and fighting in those areas if a security or staff member was present it would possibly prevent the arguements and fights we witnessed in an evening between groups !!

5) you provide bottled water for inclusive not in tiny glasses as I dont drink it's annoying having to make four glasses for the size of one !!

6) Make your rooms none smoking as the courtesy room we used for 30 minutes smelt terrible of cigarettes and if you don't smoke it's just awful !!

Sorry for the long review hopefully iv covered it all

6  Thank 1978louise

Dear guest,

thank you for taking your time to write and share this exhaustive review. We will take note of all your comments about the room equipment, the food, the pint glasses and the water. Thank you for all your good words about our hotel, we promise to study the situation in order to do the apropiate improvements. We apologize for all the inconveniences at the pool, we also have this issue into account. We hope to see you back in Fuerteventura very soon, we have better beaches than Tenerife ;)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just home last night from another great week at broncemar beach hotel. Once again we had great sized rooms, maid in every day and mostly great weather. We will definately be back again and would recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruther5
Broncemar Beach F, Gerente at Broncemar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for visiting us again and for your fidelity. We are happy to know you have had a great holiday at Broncemar Beach, we really appreciate all your nice words. We are looking forward to seeing you back in the island!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a week self catering.First thing is dont listen to the negative reviews.We never saw any of the cockroaches people claim to have had on their holiday.NOT ONE!! The apartment we had was a bit dated but clean.We were in 170 which is next to the pool area.The pool area is very good.All the staff we encountered were all very helpful and cheerful.We have a daughter in a wheelchair and found the ramp upto reception a bit steep but you get used to it.The location is fantastic.Only 2 minutes from restaruants and shops.A nice 15 walk to the marina and all the boat trips available.So if you are going to the Broncamar Beach dont listen to all the bad reviews.Just enjoy youre holiday.

1  Thank Kenneth W

Dear guest,

thank you so much for all your nice comments. We are happy to know that you and your family enjoyed the holidays at our hotel and that you liked the location. We appreciate all your good words about our staff. We hope to see you back in the island very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading all the different reviews we were quite nervous about our holiday. Our party consisted of 2 adults a 16 year old and a 11 year old. On arriving and settling in all our concerns disappeared As a family we are quite easily pleased but honestly there wasn’t anything to complain about we throughly enjoyed our 10 day stay. The apartment was clean and tidy, cleaned everyday, it was slightly cold at night so we asked for extra blankets and they arrived immediately. We were all inclusive the food, drink and service of all the staff was second to none they work so hard! Entertainment day and night was ok pretty standard for a 3 star hotel. We found the Irish bar on the complex a good alternative. No problem getting a sunbed around the clean pool area. For what we paid £2,300 it was a smashing family break in the winter, the weather was lovely in the daytime but very chilly at night so would advise warm clothes at night. We really enjoyed going on holiday in February half term and actually preferred it to going abroad in the hectic summer months. Would return to this hotel without a shadow of a doubt and also plan to recommend it to our friends and family. Also in a brilliant location to all the bars and restaurants, another bonus was it’s only 10 minuets from the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank joanna67
Broncemar Beach F, Gerente at Broncemar Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for rating us with the highest score in Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read your fantastic review in regards to your third stay with us! It was a real pleasure to have you again in the hotel and we are very proud to know that we have reached our main goal with you: your satisfaction. Thank you very much for such a kind description, thank you for your nice words.
We will love to receive you and your family again soon at our hotel and be able to keep your trust for a long time.