“Eggs benny... AMAZING! Service .....🤔pretty good”

Sage Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 307 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: WINNER – Australia’s Favourite Family Restaurant 2014 WINNER – Best Café Restaurant 2009 & 2012 STATE WINNER – Best Café Restaurant 2007 WINNER – Best Licensed Restaurant 2005, 2006 & 2007 Open from 7am till late, 7 days; Sage Café’s menus feature traditional favourites mixed with contemporary flavours and we specialize in high quality steaks and fresh seafood. Sage’s steaks are Meat Standards Australia certified and are 90 day aged and grass fed. With it’s northerly aspect, Sage Café Restaurant is one of the few venues that enjoys full sun all day, making it the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast or lunch and has a bustling pace enhanced by the action of the open kitchen.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Our recent stay on Broadbeach had is out trying new places and we came to sage cafe. Ordered eggs benny and coffee for my fiancée and I. My coffee arrived first the 5 mins or so came the eggs, then waited another 5-10 for our second coffee. I’m not sure what happened or why it took so long for our second coffee however the wait staff was very apologetic for the delay. In closing though if you are at sage please try the eggs benny they are really really tasty

Write a ReviewReviews (1,546)

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Had a Groupon voucher for earth and ocean platter including glass of wine. As I do not drink wine, I asked for coffee, to which they would not substitute- I found this to be pretty bad, as not everybody drinks alcohol, so I got charged for a coffee! Also, was asked if we wanted oyster Kirkpatrick, to which we said yes - again, was charged an extra $7 for the privilege - there was no mention there would be an extra charge from the waitress! Niggly, maybe, but really slacked us off! Apart from that, you could not fault the platter and there was plenty of it. Just beware that the6 will not substitute the wine - how crazy is that??

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Went for a business dinner. The restaurant is nice. Great location. The meal was pretty good - ordered the lamb. Was a bit annoyed when midway through the meal, some guy was going from table-to-table doing magic tricks and repeating the same jokes - then asking for money. I would have preferred to not have the table-side magic show. Surprised the restaurant allows it.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is a beach holiday style restaurant with a Mediterranean flavor. The ambience is relaxed and fantastic; service and meals standard impeccable.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We bought a Groupon voucher for a shared platter for 2 and a bottle of wine (69$)expecting it to be half the size of the 119$ one on the menu. Wrong! It was huge! Lots of beautifully cooked meat and fresh seafood. Loved it. Service was good too.

1  Thank Rotherhamite