“Lunch to the MAX !”

Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Everyone knows what makes a memorable restaurant experience
- great food / good servings
- attentive friendly service
- cheerful bright atmosphere
- affordable price
Well MAX Seafood Restaurant has the lot for only $10 at lunch times!
It is a casual place to enjoy a delicious lunch at a great price
We enjoyed an impromptu family birthday there - testing the recommendation of friends.
Dining outside on a lovely Gold Coast day with exceptional service from our waiter Mark made the delectable food even more enjoyable.
The fish / chicken caesar salad / steak / fish cakes that we ordered were all faultless and tasty and plenty.
Make sure you order by 1:30pm as the kitchen closes at 2pm.
Then come back again - we certainly will !

Reviewed 21 February 2018

love visiting Max's when in Broadbeach, love the service food lemon sauce yum went three times one week.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We live on the Gold Coast now, I have been coming to this restaurant for quite a few years and it's still fantastic.

The $10 lunches are a bargain, I am working my way through the menu, the quality is good and in comparison to many other lunch specials, the selection is quite large.

Still a great place!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my regular stops when traveling to Queensland. And today did not disappoint.
I must say for a lunch without a reservation the service was exceptional as always and the food would be one of the best meals I’ve had in a very long time. I had the Perch grilled, which was not on the menu, only battered but they accommodated me with no hassles.
And as always the Garlic Cob was worth the drive from Sydney.
I can’t say enough of the best restaurant in Broadbeach
W

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We visited Max today after seeing the sign outside advertising $10 lunches. Our waiter was friendly, polite & helpful. The restaurant clean & tidy. We ordered beer battered fish & beer battered chips & fish cake & beer battered chips. The food was hot, well presented & tasty. The chips are not your average frozen chips but homemade in beer batter, light & fluffy. $37.50 for 2 meals, a beer & glass and a half bottle of Jacobs creek moscato.