“excellent”

Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018

love visiting Max's when in Broadbeach, love the service food lemon sauce yum went three times one week.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We live on the Gold Coast now, I have been coming to this restaurant for quite a few years and it's still fantastic.

The $10 lunches are a bargain, I am working my way through the menu, the quality is good and in comparison to many other lunch specials, the selection is quite large.

Still a great place!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my regular stops when traveling to Queensland. And today did not disappoint.
I must say for a lunch without a reservation the service was exceptional as always and the food would be one of the best meals I’ve had in a very long time. I had the Perch grilled, which was not on the menu, only battered but they accommodated me with no hassles.
And as always the Garlic Cob was worth the drive from Sydney.
I can’t say enough of the best restaurant in Broadbeach
W

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We visited Max today after seeing the sign outside advertising $10 lunches. Our waiter was friendly, polite & helpful. The restaurant clean & tidy. We ordered beer battered fish & beer battered chips & fish cake & beer battered chips. The food was hot, well presented & tasty. The chips are not your average frozen chips but homemade in beer batter, light & fluffy. $37.50 for 2 meals, a beer & glass and a half bottle of Jacobs creek moscato.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here twice in our 4 night stay in Broadbeach. The garlic cob is divine and a must order if you love fresh tasty bread. We had salmon and it was so good. Service was prompt and friendly.