“Just the best”

Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my regular stops when traveling to Queensland. And today did not disappoint.
I must say for a lunch without a reservation the service was exceptional as always and the food would be one of the best meals I’ve had in a very long time. I had the Perch grilled, which was not on the menu, only battered but they accommodated me with no hassles.
And as always the Garlic Cob was worth the drive from Sydney.
I can’t say enough of the best restaurant in Broadbeach
W

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We visited Max today after seeing the sign outside advertising $10 lunches. Our waiter was friendly, polite & helpful. The restaurant clean & tidy. We ordered beer battered fish & beer battered chips & fish cake & beer battered chips. The food was hot, well presented & tasty. The chips are not your average frozen chips but homemade in beer batter, light & fluffy. $37.50 for 2 meals, a beer & glass and a half bottle of Jacobs creek moscato.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here twice in our 4 night stay in Broadbeach. The garlic cob is divine and a must order if you love fresh tasty bread. We had salmon and it was so good. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Great service, great location, great food, fresh generous servings. Had fresh oysters and they were delicious followed by bugs and prawn fettuccini which was to die for. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I was only going to give them 4 out of 5 as I had an issue with service.
Rather than just accept, I asked the waiter and his response was honest and he fixed an issue to the point where I’m happy to give them full marks.
Entree we had crumbed mushroom that to me was an Aracini ball - fantastic
Mains were surf and turf and wife had a chicken dish - both were wonderful
Dessert - to my surprise, they had fried ice-cream, just like you would get in a Chinese restaurant and was extremely happy with this.
Pricing - they had a 50% off style deal which made it priced relatively,competitively,as I feel it may have been overpriced if we paid full freight.
Overall - all meals really good and can recommend