“It's OK”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The service here is pretty good I have to say. Young charming waiters that know all the one-liners. They will tell you "its my first night" (working there).
We ordered seafood entrees, my friend garlic prawns and myself bbq octopus. Both came out on a bed of rice. My entree was too large for me to eat so I asked for the rest to be packed for take away, which they happily obliged. My friend's meal was 3 king sized prawns and some rice (see photos) which I now have to say was over priced for what she got.
I ordered the Chicken Avocado & Prawns main and my friend the Beef Mignon. The presentation was great and the meals were great except for the scallop potatoes. My goodness! So salty!! It ruined my meal. The dishes would have been perfect otherwise. Such a shame.
We paid $150 for a bottle of wine, two entrees, one serve of garlic bread and two mains. Not too bad, but not excellent.
PS: We didn't tip the waiters....

1  Thank aussiespecial72

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We dined here having caught the tram back from surfers paradise and we were delighted we walked past! We got the seafood platter for two and it was delicious! The service was very attentive and everything was nicely presented with the venue! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Every time we visit Broabeach (and our first visit was 20 years ago) we go to this restaurant at least once.The service is very good, the food flavoursome and agreeably priced. The waiter's are immaculately presented - where these days do you get a waiter in proper pants, long sleeved business shirts and ties !! Very much appreciated
Clearly we will be back on our next visit

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Very good seafood platter more than enough for two.
Prefer indoors than outdoor on the pavement with cars going by.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We really enjoyed our meal here. We asked to mix the meal up a bit by having steak and mash potato and nothing was a bother to them. The lady who served us was very kind and helpful and the steak was amazing.

1  Thank Linda P