“Sunday with family ”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Good foods, place, environment comfortable and amazing view.
Who makes totally difference is the super attendant Tauana. Regards

1  Thank Alexandre P

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

You must have lunch in this place! Try to get there early before 12 cause after the place is crouded! There you can see the river and have to try barreado, a local dish...

2  Thank Marcos A
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I went there with my parents because I saw it here on TripAdvisor. I tried the barreado, It was good, mine it's better hehe, but still really good. The best thing is the place. There is really cozy and comfortable, the staff were really nice to us too. My unique suggestion it's to not put the tulipa glass inside the fridge! Pls!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

We were taken to Villa Morretes to experience the "typical" local meal of Barreado and we were not disappointed! We began our meal with a taste of local cachaca. We had a local guide who explained how to eat this savory dish of stewed beef, cassava flour and fresh bananas. We were also served rice, shrimp, fish and salad. They also serve excellent local beer, but be sure to try their ginger juice - a real treat.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

The barreado, typical dish of Morretes, wasn't the best I've had. Restaurants not that "fancy" and cheaper might serve a better barreado.

Been to Villa Morretes? Share your experiences!