“nothing to fault!”

Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Morretes
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I came here for lunch with my family and had a truly excellent experience. The setting, by the riverside, was perfect, with hammocks for the children to play in. The food was delicious - we tried the local dish, Barreado and the waiter had fun with the children, upending the dish over their heads (the correct constituency sticks in the bowl!).

EmporioLargo, Gerente at Emporio do Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Hello christine W, thanks for the rating, sorry for english but we love to hear from you!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great and the atmosphere was even better. I highly recommend the barreado. Very well made

Emporio L, Gerente at Emporio do Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello Mariana S. Thank you for your evaluation and we are happy with your satisfaction.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Of course we have ordered the Barreado (tradicional Morretes food), it is really good and for a fair price. (Prices attached as photos).
There are some options of homemade Beers as well.
Try the passion fruit cachaça!
The service is also good!
I do recommend.

Emporio L, Gerente at Emporio do Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hi IgorArakaki, thanks for the evaluation.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I was there today at lunch time and in few words I can say: amazing place with a excellent food and a great, really great service. Thank you for help doing the day with my parents a excepcional day!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Everything is amazing there. The house is so full of warmth that we just forget about the rain that was falling outside. They welcome you you with a drink of cachaça made with banana that it is delicious. Than you pick a table. I was in a big group so we seated in the big table. What an amazing experience! Reminds us of large family meals. So good. And the show of good food started. They present you how to prepare the famous meal called "Barreado" and fill your table with other marvelous things. I loved the fried banana. I have eaten like a lot. After all that you can chill and have a coffee in one of the good sofas they have in a lounge part. So be aware to not fall asleep! You easily could do that. The place is amazing.

Been to Emporio do Largo? Share your experiences!