“Wlll worth the walk!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Croatian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Whet here on the recommendation of the owner of our Airbnb. We took a leisurely walk to the resteraunt. When we got there we were greated with smiles and handshakes. I ordered the steak with mushroom sauce and enjoyed it completely,it was cooked perfectly and tender. My wife had the lamb and was in awe of the flavor and tenderness.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on two occasions during our holiday. The food was excellent. I had the fish on both occasions and this was beautifully cooked.

Nothing was too much trouble.

I would recommend this restaurant.

On the first occasion we did not book a table and we were lucky to get the last table. The second occasion the hotel booked a table for us so I would recommend booking.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We booked in advance but still arrived early. The restaurant couldn’t have been more accommodating. We had a variety of dishes and they were all amazing.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice restaurant. The waiter/owner is so so nice, the food is good too, great salads, fresh fish, and the deserts are delicious! I really recommend it. Ps.: nice playlist.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic the service was 5 star always there when you needed them but not pestering you. Lots of advice about food and special dishes for the day. Fantastic for gluten free when i asked the waitress was very knowledgable and all meals on the menu were gluten free except the pasta dishes leavinga large selection. Then to top the meal off they also have gluten free chocolate cake. This is the best chocolate cake i have ever eaten. I highly recommend this reataurant to anyone looking for good food!!

1  Thank louisejG5168FM