“Welcoming, friendly restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, International, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Visited here a number of times as it was the closest to our apartment (Tonkovich). We thought that the staff were very courteous and attentive, service was excellent, and overall we had a very good experience each time we were there. The menu was extensive with pizza and pasta available as well as other local dishes such as steaks with a variety of sauces. The house red wine was really goid. Seating is available inside or out in this spacious restaurant. Although situated beside the main road, noise wasn't an issue. Can certainly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Visited here one rainy night - I have to say I didnt enjoy my meal but the rest of my party did so I think I just made a bad choice of meal . I have to praise the staff our waiter was excellent and so welcoming . I would go again but maybe try a fish dish or steak next time

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Mlini for one week and went to this restaurant four times,it was that good :) Pizza, fried squids, seafood plate for two, dessert cakes, coffee, everything was very good, fresh and reasonably priced. Staff were very nice and helpful. Restaurant was clean, toilets also. Not a too fancy place, just right :)

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I had the Quattro formaggi it was extremely good. If I had it in Naples I would have considered to be have been made from Neapolitan ingredients. It was slightly overwhelming as it was very rich. But the first bite experience made it one of the best pizzas I have had. I had a margarita two days later it wasn't as good as the four cheese.

Everyone else was very happy with their meals I was in a party of 8.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Ok, so the location is not very glamorous on the side of the main road to Dubrovnik, but the food is excellent. I can highly recommend the meat platter for two, which came with mushroom sauce and freshly baked bread. If I lived locally I'd be there a lot!

1  Thank R1chR