“Best Ice Cream Ever!!!”
Review of Ice Cafe Milano

Ice Cafe Milano
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mlini
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! The owner is really friendly and makes the best ice cream! Since having to go lactose free I’ve missed ice cream more than any other treat. Not now! Went in with the kids to get them an ice cream and asked if they had any sorbet. To my surprise and utter delight, there were 5 flavours of lactose free ice cream!! Needless to say we’ve been back every day since! 4th visit in a row today. Can’t help it and I am on holiday after all! Such a lovely treat! To top it off, the lovely owner keeps asking what flavours we’d like made! My son was after caramel the first day and the next time we went, there it was! My husband and I (both lactose free) have had lemon, strawberry (my favourite), kiwi, pineapple, melon and apple. Today there was even black chocolate! Going to miss this place so much when we go home!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Hartley5

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The place is gone, without any further information. No new address or contact details are available. Cannot recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I live locally, and like many locals work long hours during the season and rarely find the time to go out for ice cream. Sadly I also have celiac disease so finding good gluten-free desserts has been a challenge. Surprisingly most ice cream is made with gluten additives. My fiance and I happened upon Ice Cafe Milano lastnight. The owners were just closing up shop, but were kind enough to give us some ice cream to go. The owners were very kind and accommodating, and the ice cream was absolutely delicious. I'll definitely have to return, during work hours. ;p

Special thanks again to the owners for accommodating us so late.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I had one of the best gluten free cakes and ice creams.All flavours are really good.

She made my day by baking one of the best birthday cakes.

And the best bit of the cafe is the lady who makes heavenly cake and ice cream . A gem of person by nature and heart of gold

Thanks
S Joseph

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My wife and I visited this coffee shop on our way to Dubrovnik. It is conveniently situated just outside Dubrovnik which is perhaps just as well because although there is some outside seating it is set by a main road so eating inside in the small dining area is better. The coffees, ice cream and lemon drizzle cake are excellent as was the welcome on this rainy day. The only reason I have not given this place an excellent review is that I found the seating quite hard and a few scatter cushions would have been a huge improvement especially for people like me who need some good back support.

Date of visit: September 2017