“Always been the best Thai in Brisbane*”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Springwood
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Been here many times over many years. It has never disappointed. Very popular & busy as always, for good reason! Great ambience (Great takeaway also, 10% cheaper) Food is fresh as, full of heat & flavour. Cookbook is a wise investment too, but why cook when it's just as easy to keep coming back. Staff are always delightful & dressed in tradional Thai outfits. Food always comes out quickly & even the toilets are kept immaculate. As long as nothing changes, I'll be a forever repeat customer. Never had anything on the menu I don't like.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for many years. I cannot tell which is my favourite dish - they all taste delicious.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I have had this food from many places over the years. But none come near the quality of the dishes here

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Eat here often and have never had a negative thing to say. One of the best places to eat in the area

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My Partner and I visited for dinner on a Wednesday, the restaurant was nicely decorated and the staff was friendly, we have visited Thailand and my partner is actually Thai found the meals to be similar in taste though unfortunately not as spicy as Thailand, but overall an enjoyable meal.