Gastehaus Egner(Kochel am See)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
Seehotel Grauer Baer(Kochel am See)
TripAdvisor
Landhotel Herzogstand(Kochel am See)
TripAdvisor
Gasthof-Hotel Waltraud(Kochel am See)
Alpenpark(Kochel am See)
TripAdvisor
Gastehaus Seehof(Kochel am See)
  • Bar/Lounge
Villa Waldfrieden(Kochel am See)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Very quick to check in, lovely room. We went out and had a beer and a snack across the road. We came back to eat at the hotel. Very tasty. However 3 of our group were ill overnight, I was the only one that did not have the carpaccio, but it could be from the heat in the rooms as the outside temp had dropped and the heating was very warm. The pool was not full of water and was quite cool, but that was a minor irritation given the otherwise excellent service by the ladies working in the Hotel.

Room Tip: If you are in the area an excellent place to stay.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The infrastructure is not so modern but still stylish. The staff is very friendly. Breakfast is amazing huge selection. Rooms are nice and specious with balcony. Parking is closed underground. Big swimming pool but a bit dark underground. Nice quiet area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I was in town for work and put up at the Hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, and the location right in the center of the small town was perfect - accessible to bike paths, the nearby lake, and restaurants. The staff was very friendly, and accommodating - they even have a few bicycles that you can borrow. The breakfast was plentiful, and full of local food.
On the down side, I was there when they were doing construction on the building, and I was not forewarned. The drilling and hammering began at 7 am in morning, which was not fun being jet-lagged, and wanting to sleep in a little!! Also, I am used to hotel rooms where you can control the temperature, and add cool air or warmer air to adjust. There was no A/C or fan in the room, and with the windows and door closed it was a little stifling.
My room had a balcony off the back that faced the adjacent hillside. The nearby cows and sheep added to the bucolic experience overall.

Room Tip: Facing the hill at the back of the hotel was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank carriebritt
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I stayed in this hotel several times . Breakfast was very good, restaurant decorated in charming Bavarian style was excellent with friendly service.it is really a clean hotel .you can enjoy their steaks.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for a good 12 days with our 5.5 month old baby. I couldn't have asked for a better accommodation. Felt like home away from home.
So its not a flashy hotel but a very beautiful, warm and comfortable one with a countryside charm. A special mention about the very very tastefully done restaurant. There is a special character it exudes with all the family pictures around.
Coming to our room, it had a stunning view of the mountains. I will attach a picture with this review. The room was comfortable. Had an electric Kettle. Although I would have liked a refrigerator, but the overall comfort and quality of our stay makes this tiny little thing passable.
The staff is very very friendly. They were all so nice and warm.
The breakfast is a good spread, and they were all so warm that they use to remember our choice of Coffee. And that really made us feel very special.
We used to have cappuccino in the restaurant in the evening n it was great.
So about the location. the local supermarket is a 5-7 mins walk from the hotel. There are a few restaurants around.
ATM next door, an Ice cream parlor within a few feets, Kochel See is a 15 mins walk, I could go on.
Overall We had a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family