“A great place and a bargain”

Adauto's On The Beach
Ranked #14 of 184 Restaurants in Bucerias
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2015

They are located right on the beach and offer beach chairs and umbrellas at no cost as long as you are ordering food and or drinks. The beach was wonderful with decent waves but not too large to be a problem.
The food was excellent as was the service. The prices for the food and drinks were VERY inexpensive. We stayed at the Vidanta Resort which has a very nice beach but we went to this beach club twice because it was such a great experience.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Adauto's is right on the beach in Bucerias, MX (near Puerto Vallarta). I heard great things about the food and it the enchiladas I got didn't disappoint. After eating at a table on the beachfront, I moved to a chair and enjoyed some beers while relaxing. Between the ocean waves and sunset, it really took me out of my hectic lifestyle and into a calming state. Highly recommend checking it out. Beach chairs are popular so you may have to wait a little to get one depending on when you go. Service was good and didn't push me to order more considering I was taking up prime real estate. Price was average. My food and two beers came to 145 pesos

Reviewed 16 November 2015

While staying in Riviera Nayarit, we went to Adauto's for dinner twice during our stay. The margaritas are huge, the food is excellent, and the pico de gallo is prepared perfectly! All this at a great price!
Adauto and his brother, Max, treated us like family while there. They were so nice. Manuel and his grandson work there also, and they, too, are very nice and very helpful people.
The restaurant is located on the beach and you can either sit at a table on the sand or up several steps in the restaurant.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely go back to eat there when in Bucerias.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

A group of four of us went this past week to Adauto's. The food and service was absolutely top notch; I had the best chicken enchilada that I ever had. A member of our party had the lobster thermidor, and it was also beyond belief. The location on the beach with the surf crashing was great. The only downside is if you sit on the beach, you will be swarmed over by beach vendors, but for the most part they were not pushy.

1  Thank Pete A
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

We had heard good things about this place so we decided to try it. They were very prompt in taking our drink orders. After we ordered our food, we where just sitting talking and watching the bar tender make drinks for a group out on the beach. He licked the spoon he was using and then put it back into the drink. The sever came over and took the straw out of the drink and licked it. They proceeded to do this a few times and with 3 different drinks. By that time our food had come and I was a little leery about eating it. I didn't have to worry because it wasn't very good. I had the Caesar salad chicken wrap with fries. It has a very strong taste that I couldn't recognize. My husband tried it and liked it better than I did. He got the shrimp ceviche. He had never had it before we he didn't have anything to compare it too. All in all I wouldn't go back. And the bartenders and servers licking the straws and spoons would make me stay away even if I liked the food.

2  Thank Brittany82