“christmas break”

Glencoe Hotel Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2015

fantastic hotel, amazin food dog friendly people were welcoming and so very friendly will definately re visit

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We came here for a slightly more upmarket meal during a holiday staying in a nearby cottage in Glencoe. The hotel was very quiet and we were the only people eating. Service was a bit slow given this was the case and the menu was quite restrictive. The food was OK but nothing special and not really up to the full menu price. We had a 2 for 1 deal using a gourmet card and this made it good value.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Twelve of us had dinner here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were helpful and accomodating when we booked and weren't sure of the exact numbers. The meal was excellent value for money and the food was fantastic. Large portions, tasted great and well-presented. Everyone was very complimentary about the standard of cuisine. What mase it extra special though was the staff. Hats off to Stella and June whose friendly and amusing banter made this a meal to remember.

Reviewed 8 November 2014

My wife and I decided to have dinner here as we live locally but have never tried the restaurant, not The Gathering but the 'old' side. We were greeted with pressed table linen and slate. First impressions, stunning. We were served by a lady called Stella who's hospitality, friendliness and all round enthusiasm for the hotel was first class. We decided on not having starters as we like dessert. The main course was outstanding. I've eaten in a lot of establishments as I work for SQA, travelling the country, but I can honestly say we are talking 5 star quality. I had beef, my wife had chicken, yes both run of the mill, but both were succelent, cooked perfectly and presented immaculately. The wine list was obviously researched as well. My wife had cheese, with a supplement I may add, but it was a meal for 2. 5 different cheeses, onion chutney and plenty of fruit. Immaculate. Our bill came to 50 quid which included a pre dinner drink, 2 courses and a bottle of Rioja, and the now a days elusive table linen!!! Faultless.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

The lovely chapel at Glencoe Abbey is the perfect location for a large group (we were 26) dinner in an elegant setting. Everything was memorable from the food to the service to the presentation.