US$135
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$157
US$148
Travelocity
Maso Vaia(Masi di Cavalese)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$101
  • Free Internet
All reviewsgreat hotelchildrenspatowndinnerbalcony
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Our 3-night vacation (Aug 13) at the hotel was wonderful!
The staff, the room, the spa, the breakfast, the location- everything made us feel cozy and relaxed.
The staff at the reception were very nice and helpful and helped us with everything, the room was nice and clean and the spa is amazing! Steffano welcomes you at the spa after a long day of traveling and you feel relaxed just by meeting him. can't wait to come again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed 2 night in Hotel Bellavista on July 2013. We had a family suite with two levels. The upper level (gallery) contained queen size bed, and the bottom level contained 2 single beds for the children. I would prefer the lower level to be for the parents, but that was fine. I have booked a parking in advance but most of the time we have found parking on the street next to the hotel.
Good things:
* The staff was very friendly and helpful
* The room is nice and clean
* Good breakfast
* Great location
Bad things:
* The walls are thin and you can hear the neighbors
* Children can use the hot-tab until 16:00 only. We usually went out for day trips during the days, so we could not use the hot-tab at all.
I definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We enjoyed very much our short stay in Hotel Bellavista.
The room was very comfortable. The heating worked very nicely. We had a nice balcony going out of the room with view of the dolimites.
We asked for a gluten free breakfast and they went out of their way to make sure my wife would eat the special things that prepared for her. A senior waiter came out several times to attend us and take care of the gluten free requirements. Overall a great service and attention.
Service at the reception could be somewhat improved.

The hotel is located in the center of Cavalese, which is a very nice town and nice to relax and feel the place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with mountain view
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

I had a reservation in the hotel.when i just came in he got upset with me speaking in English and shouted!when he saw I'm with a baby (under 2) hw got upset shouted that she needs to pay like an afult.i ecplained that it was devlared in the resevation but he just kept on shouting (i still don't understad why...) overcharged for the baby...when i asked fotlr his name he stepped out of the room!left in the night eith no where to sleep...this isn't service!he didn't even agree to give me spproval he won't charge me...i was leftwith no help inforeign country in the middle of the night.worde servise ever.i cannot believe it...

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Dikla S
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I came here in August for one week with our five year old daughter. Everything was close to perfect. The personnel was extremely helpful and accomodating and the room was nice, clean and very comfortable (excellent beds!). Location is perfect, right in the center of Cavalese and within walking distance to a cable car that takes you to Cermis full of trails, kid play areas, a place to rent bicycles and ride horses and much more. In addition, every morning there is a different hiking excursion with Paola as your guide including transport for free! Each place she took us was enchanting and done so that you could stop at pitstops for a while and turn back if you weren't up to the second half, or in my case, my daughter couldn't do more than about 2 hours of hiking at a time. AND from 5pm to 10pm every evening, a free baby club (best for kids under 8) so you can enjoy the spa or just relax kid-free. My daughter adored Beatrice - the babysitter. There were even other afternoon activities such as learning about bees and seeing a hive, or visiting a local artisan gnome carving lab. My only suggestions for improving are 1) air conditioner - although this is probably only needed during these extreme heat waves in August, 2) a vaster wine selection (we are extra picky so this may be excessive) and 3) improvement on the food offerings in the evening. The service was excellent and friendly. Food was sometimes very good and sometimes mediocre and the portions of the second plates were a bit small. Apart from that, no complaints whatsoever and we would return in a heartbeat! Thanks for everything and hope to visit also in the winter months.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family