All reviews check in hours early pool apartment august umbrellas sea euros festival
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Cala Mancina is not really a hidden gem to be found. The place looks to be populated by locals willing to spend their days in the pool with the Animation team, instead of going to the seaside or explore the nearbies. It has however a couple of great logistics advantages that has been strategic for our stay in San Vito Lo Capo: 1) Personal Parking Space 2) Accessibility to the beach within 10 minutes walk 3) Private beach place.
So...don't expect a great place. It is not. And animation can be very noisy until midnight.
But if you wish a tactical solution...there it is!

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank diego_cla
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The pool 'entertainment' is terrible and very loud. If you want a relaxing holiday go somewhere else. It consists of a mixture of cheesy pop tunes, 80's 'classics' and someone occasionally joining in with the singing over a microphone.

I spoke to the staff who turned it down for 2 minutes and then put it back on again. Save your money...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank newboldi
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I stayed here with my three small 3 children. The good things were the bed was firm, the location of the beach chairs was good... nice cappucino and sweet pastry from pool bar.
The little apartments are a bit dated. There was mould in the bathroom shower. The kitchenette was very old and needs updating. The walls between the apartments are very thin. I could hear the neighbours next door snoring during the night.
The worst thing for me was "entertainment" which started at 9.30pm by the pool. My apartment was 50m away from the pool but I couldn't sleep. Maybe if you are Italian or love loud dadadadah music every evening from 9.30pm until midnight this place is for you. I was glad I had my noise cancelling earphones to block it out.
It was very expensive for the 7 days. Over 1000euro if I include the 40 euro cleaning fee. Pool is closed between 1.30pm and 3.30pm.. not sure why. I would only recommend this place for people who don't care about sleep and like cheesy 80's Italian music.

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank lemoncino
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Great studio room with AMAZING VIEW to the bay and town. We were able to check in 3 hours early and check out an hour late free of charge. The reception staff showed us to our room which was very clean. We were able to park inside the gated premises nearby our studio. The pool area was great with a bar that served a full bar and shacks poolside. The water in the pool was still a bit chilly (not heated). Overall great place at great value (out of season). Walking distance to town (5-10 min).

Room tip: Ask for upper floor room with view...more stairs to walk but worth every one of them
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobv1988
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Stayed here for two nights on a short visit to San Vito.
The apartment is very basic with basic decor which is fine as we did not plan to spend time in the room.
The apartment was very clean and the AC worked very well in the hot weather.
The downside is the shower. It was extremely small and there was hardly any room to move in the shower cubicle.
The grounds of the hotel is quiet big and the pool area was nice.
The man working on reception was very nice and organised a taxi ride to Zingaro Reserve Park for 10 euros per person.
Nice place to stay for a few nights. The rooms opposite the pool looked nicer and more modern then the other rooms.

Room tip: Maybe request a room opposite the pool as they seem newer and nicer
Date of stay: October 2015