All reviews minute drive sea view rooms are clean the owner san vito puppets aperitif coast terrace erice euros beaches
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Passed by while on the road, very beautiful place and view, super friendly staff.

They had only one menu (couscous over dosis) and we went for it. Taste was fantastic and portions huge - my wife was full after the first plate and I had to ask for a small 2nd and 3rd.

Paid EUR 68.
Menu 38, plate 25 and one glass of wine 5. They offered aperitif (small caipiroshca with finger food).

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

When I booked Hotel Pocho back in May, the facility seemed to fit my basic parameters of clean, safe and near the action. Well, WOW, Pocho Hotel far surpassed my expectations. The entire property has a slightly bohemian feel - very early 1960s. I could imagine Liz and Dick sitting on the deck, smoking cigarettes and drinking camparis. That is not to say it is dated - it's not. The hotel is modern, but retains a warm charm. Marilu, the owner, Maria and the rest of the staff are helpful and generous. Marilu does not speak much English, but if you can speak French, she will converse with you - and it is well worth mustering some bad French to visit with her. She is very interesting - and I believe has had the nine lives that her logo - a cat - has had; she has been everything from a professional singer to a master chef. And that brings me to the dinners. I INSIST YOU EAT AT HOTEL POCHO. Marilu's menus change daily and are prix fixe. I had no idea that we were going to be treated to such gorgeous food - and at a very reasonable price. And the setting! One eats on the veranda overlooking the pool and the cove. We walked down to the cove the first night; it's just below the hotel. There were just a few people there as the sun set. It could not have been more lovely. I truly wish we had stayed longer than three nights. *sigh*

Room Tip: We were downstairs, with shutters that opened to a breathtaking view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Just approximately 7-10 minute drive from San vito la capo, situated in the most beautiful setting you can imagine , we were so happy to stay here although its a bit more pricy then an average agriculture its definitely worth it! the restaurant has a lookout on the bay and mountains , breathtaking!! and not just the view but the food.. Beautiful and so tasty we decided to eat here every night ! make sure to be here if they have the cuscus menu since this is so delicious! if you decide not to sleep over stay There for dinner but be aware that hotel guest enjoy a 50 % discount on the menu!;)

Just to put a little note, the hotel has a very Nice swimming pool but it was not always open to swim, even during the stated opening hours...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

rude staff, they welcomed us with laziness. as far as the view is beautiful, the place was empty, only a few full table. a shame because if the staff was good could organize well the activities and organization of this wonderful place that offers spectacular views. we just had a drink, we did not stay for dinner after seeing the chef who ate from the plate intended for a customer.
plus the pool area was empty, in such a beautiful place they should organize spectacular good cocktails.
really a shame to have such poor staff and poor quality in such a wonderful place

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ale D
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Hotel Pocho brings you a great ambience with a personal touch. Moreover it has a terrace with an incredible view and they serve tasteful food and wine (on specific nights they serve only a cous cous-course, which they announce in advance). Our room was very comfortable and had an amazing seaview. The staff was helpful; especially the young David stole our hearts.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple