All reviews room key sweet cakes star hotel old town hallway marmalades loungers breakfast beach
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We came a bit off season and got a super clean hotel with good breakfast for a great price. Good service although the English speaking had to be done with only one of the staff. French worked better.
A bit noisy from other rooms. Great service in helping with the free parking. But remember that this is a 3 Star hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Booked last minute so I think we got the last room closest to reception on ground floor and bed was against the hallway wall so a bit loud - I recommend ear plugs. No view from our room but I think others have a view.

Great location in the new town very close walk to the beautiful old town (they also provide a shuttle if you are not keen to walk the steps up, it's a bit of a climb but there is always an Aperol Spritz at the top! :)

Parking - they have parking but insist on keeping your car key in case they need to move your car. I was uncomfortable with this if I'm honest. When we took our rental car the final morning it was reversed against the wall very lucky there was no scratch.

Wifi is very good!
Did not have breakfast.

Air Con - not good unable to adjust the temperature and did not seem to cool the room at all. Only the room key works in the slot so you cannot leave it on when you leave to come back to a cool room.

They have private beach umbrellas and loungers for access which were excellent, you get a slip providing you access.

Checking in - they asked to keep our passports with them and come back for 10 minutes to take details, I'm a little uncomfortable leaving my passport out of my sight, so this surprised me, maybe just me!

Overall I would be very happy to stay in Mayor again the staff were very friendly but would try request a room away from reception/ground floor.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The hotel is one of the best 3 star hotels where I have been. The level of cleaning was amazing: rooms were cleaned every single day and towels were changed too. The breakfast includes traditional Italian items: white bread, jams and marmelades, sweet cakes, crossants, fruits, yougurt and different juices. Bed was good and internet connection was ok too.

The owners were amazing and really helpful despite of the fact that the level of English was poor. Despite of that they where there when you needed something.

I have just one downside which wasn't a huge problem because we were travelling on a low season, but walls of rooms are really thin and you can hear what your neighbors are talking.

Room Tip: Room 202 was bigger than normal rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Stayed here for 1wk in September 2 couples lovely hotel had nice room with large balcony good touch having small fridge and bonus that price included access to beach with loungers breakfast fab ,good access for disabled

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank calderone
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Booked in and we were given an upgrade to a room with a large patio with views of the beach. The room was spotless , the hotel was spotless.The breakfast was excellent with endless cups of cafe lattes. The family run hotel is only 50 metres to the beach and marco was helpful with phoning transfers from fondi to the hotel. Thankyou for a wonderful stay

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple