“Lovely Setting but Pricy”
Review of Docking 9

Docking 9
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Docking 9 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 601 Restaurants in Fiumicino
Price range: US$54 - US$108
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Il locale si trova all’interno di un cantiere navale con vista ormeggi, dispone di spazi aperti curati e di due sale con vista
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is a fish restaurant, there's even fish in the pasta. If you aren't on this page, I don't recommend it. While it's nice with the view of the boats, I felt like I was in a restaurant in Los Angeles or San Diego. It's not "Italian". It's upscale and beachy. While some love this, I have this at my doorstep all the time. I love more rustic and homestyle places with good home cooking. So this does not appeal to me in the slightest. The portions were small and the prices high. The service was very good. Just be aware you won't feel like you are in an Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I have never stayed in the Fiumicino area before, however I have a really early flight in the morning. I looked up a few restaurants nearby and decided on Docking 9 based on other reviews.

I ordered wine to accompany my main meal- pasta with mixed seafood. I ended my beautiful dinner with the waiter's recommendation - to try the ricotta dessert. Delicious :)

Well, what can I say ?- fantastic food, wine & attentive 5 star service in beautiful surrounds on the marina. Compliments to the chef.

Considering the decor, view & high standard of service , you'd expect to be paying a lot more , yet Docking 9 has very reasonable prices considering the above (and I would say probably less than comparable restaurants).

You must try it, highly recommend it !

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I've been living in Rome for almost 5 years, and this is my number one choice for fish. Since we discovered it years ago, my husband and I have gone back dozens of times and the food is always excellent, the service is impeccable, and the location is beautiful. It's by far the best value you will get for your money. Not once I have left unsatisfied in all these years. The staff is adorable, friendly, discreet, professional. Love it!
PS: don't miss the tonnarello all'astice!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

romantic cena one of the best seafood dinners I have had in 14 years in Roma! romantic and lovely atmosphere, staff super nice, crudo was perfect, linguine with frutta di mare exceptional and location perfect! if you are looking for a romantic place where you eat fantastic go there!

Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

Nice place at the marina. Lovely seating inside or outside. Friendly service. Tasty food - the gnocchi were delicious. Unfortunately the price-quality relation was not quite right: slightly overpriced.