US$142
US$126
US$332
US$230
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$133
Priceline
US$198
US$188
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I think I have stayed at Le 2 Ville at least 3 or 4 times before, and once again I can the accommodations give nothing but the highest praise. Le Ville is only 10-15 minutes from the airport and there are not even any turns (other than circles) once you return to the main road that is only a block from Le Ville. We stayed twice this trip, once the night before we picked up a friend at the airport and once the night before we left. The hostess is friendly, helpful, and totally committed to providing a good experience to the traveler. There may be more luxurious accommodations, but there are none better.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This place is the best way to start or finish your stay in Italy..Cosy, clean, warm, close to the aeroport. We stayed only one night, Sept. 15, 2012, but we enjoyed every moment. Frederica is lovely ! For sure we will return. Viorika & Eugen, Montreal

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2012

For the first time I stayed in 2010. Then I was looking for a special place - not too expensive, for more than one night, and the most important - location: not too far from the Airport, accessible with public transport and, as it later turned out, in a distance where a taxi price (divided among a group) is not unreasonable.
And this was a perfect place. So when this year I had a chance to go there it really was a nobrainer if we would be staying here in Le Ville.

As for the more technical part - rooms are clean and bright. If your everyday destination is the airport then the place is more than just okay. And even getting to Rome if planned, is not that bad. Only thing - time, but that is logical since the B&B is OUT of Rome center. But the buss stop (in both directions) is very close. Only
Not always precisely on time (or maybe that was just bad luck).

Very personal attitude and a safe feeling.
A rather big market in a walking distance (and with a fridge in room - it's a nice thing) and a good pizzeria just around the corner.

So overall a very good place. Can easily recomend it.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I stayed here for one night, arriving late and then leaving early the next morning to catch a plane. Frederica (the owner) was very accommodating. She was there to meet me when I arrived and asked what time I would like breakfast and what I would like and then supplied me with a tray full of exactly what I asked for the next morning at my requested time. The rooms were very clean and spacious and mine had a lovely balcony which made a great place to take breakfast. It was only a 10 minute drive to the airport, so a great place to stay if catching an early plane.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Let me start by reiterating other comments - this place is not easy to find. Even with a Satnav, printed Google map and written instructions from Federica, we still struggled, mainly because of an apparently new one-way system that makes it difficult to join Via Scafa. Additionally Via Monte is about 1km long, broken in 3 places, and seems to have offshoots also called Via Monte - she's on one of these. Maybe we just went round in many circles tho. My advce? Don't be put off, but listen to Federica when she gives you instructions to use Mappie! Probably the wise choice.

We arrived late off the flight and Federica met us at the gate. She had kindly upgraded us to the suite from our room, and we had a delightful terrace to enjoy and a curiously furnished but not unpleasant room. The angular wardrobe is quite something! Federica may be aware of other reviews here as she was at pains to explain that in Rome hoteliers are not permitted to provide a cooked breakfast. Since we don't really eat breakfast it didn't matter to us, and what was provided made excellent road snacks for our onward journey.

No criticisms of Le Ville - it is a lovely place, and Federica is very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple