No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I've been here very often. This restaurant roots are from Sicily and you can tell by the taste of the food.
Everything is cooked in a perfect and light way.
I suggest "Pasta con le sarde" and grilled fish served with almonds and olives.
And for dessert Cassata Siciliana.

1  Thank RickyX76

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I usually have good instincts about restaurants and I was spot on with this one! I was traveling alone on business and decided to venture a little further from the Airport Marriott Courtyard than I usually go. You know you are in the right direction when a) all the conversation around and about is Italian, b) the menu doesn't have "'English" subtitles and c) single women dining alone get a sidewards glance (hey, it's Italy). But I digress... this was worth the stroll over the canal to the leisure wharf side of Fiumicino. I enjoyed a glass of pinot grigio (you have to ask for a glass as the menu is bottles only), a nice sized salad and a plentiful plate of fritto misto (flash fried FRESH squid and shrimp) served along with olive bread and a big bottle of water for only $28 eu. The ambience was all Italian... lively conversation and rustic surroundings with a view of the pier. LOVED it!

2  Thank steelerfan2009
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We had a delightful dinner at this restaurant. Food was good and I felt reasonably priced. Seafood was fresh. The service could have been a little more attentive but we were in Italy. Our server recommended a great bottle of wine ( I think we had two).

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I spent the night in a B & B at the Rome airport in Fiumicino and had dinner at this great sea food
restaurant. The servers were pleasant and efficient and the food was outstanding and they have a panoramic view of the harbor which has many boats. The waiter chose a very good ad reasonable wine for us. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank eregan_10
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The restaurant is very nice. The Fish is good and many dishes have a Sicilian origin. The staff is very polite and wines are great. If you Seat outside in summer be preparered to feel very hot temperature. The sight is nice expecially from the first floor. The fish is always fresh and very flavoured

2  Thank Honolulu08