Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews shopping trip next morning booked this hotel stayed here for one night girl
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night myself my husband and two friends from the moment we arrived the staff couldn’t do enough for us, the food was excellent we were so pleased with everything we will definitely be back well done guys you’re doing a great job.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 3 July 2020 via mobile

Myself and 3 family members stayed at this lovely hotel last night . The rooms were a little old fashioned but spotless and very comfortable.We had a fabulous dinner in the gallops restaurant in the hotel which was top class .
The staff were so lovely and nothing was too much trouble. They are spot on with the social distancing hygiene measures and cleanliness and we did feel very safe .
Thanks guys we will be back

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited this hotel we stayed Saturday night 7th March as we wanted to visit Kildare village shopping this was an excellent choice as it was just a 7min walk to Kildare village .... on check in we were met by a lovely receptionist who told us as we were early our room wasn’t ready but this was no problem as we decided to have a drink in the bar which had a lovely atmosphere and a lovely friendly staff ,very cosy and decorated beautiful.... we had our room key within 20mins so we went and freshened up before our shopping trip ,we were very impressed by the freshly decorated room and super cosy bed ,the room had everything we needed for a lovely stay .... the breakfast would give any 5 star a run for their money ,the menu was extremely good and the food cooked fresh we really enjoyed it ....we will definitely be back and definitely recommend this lovely little hotel to our family and friends ... thank you for making our trip to Kildare so enjoyable

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Garethnh
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Booked this hotel for a shop, dine and stay package. Kildare village was our destination. I had no expectations as I hadn’t even read the reviews. My daughter told me the day of departure that it had some terrible reviews. I was a little worried! But I was very pleasantly surprised. Our room was very adequate, very comfortable beds. Evening meal was delicious and plenty of it. Breakfast was huge and a very high standard. And the staff were also lovely. It’s more than adequate for a short stay and I’d certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2020

Very quick check in by a member of bar staff. Corridors and rooms a bit dated but very clean, cosy and warm. Good choice for breakfast and very good location if visiting Kildare village. We didn’t have dinner here so can’t comment on that end.

Date of stay: January 2020