“Tasty Thai Food”

Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Kildare
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Some friends and I had dinner at Cunninghams on Saturday. There was a great buzz around the place. The staff were more than helpful and super efficient. Being vegetarian there can often be limited options, not at Cunninghams! I had spring rolls to start and one of the best panang curries I've had since being in Thailand. I would definitely recommend to all my family/friends that are in the area.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Was in for dinner tonight and I have to say from the second we walked in the service was second to none.
We were offered menus and drinks. Very non intrusive. Superb choice on the menu for unbelievable prices!
Our food was so tasty with generous portions. Three of us had main courses and a bottle of wine for €60!! And that included the most expensive dish on the menu!
I wouldn't hesitate for a second returning.
Well done Cunninghams!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great food in a public setting, a good pint and food while watching a match doesn't get any better. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for a catch up with friends down the country. 5 mins off the M7, excellent food, atmosphere and staff and very friendly prices!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first night out with friends since baby number 2, 2 months ago. It was great to walk into a lively busy pub again, everybody seemed like they were enjoying the food and atmosphere.

We got chatting to the boss who was really nice and a great host! He looked after us really well and recommended really nice dishes from the menu. The food was really tasty and portion sizes big. Great value for money!

I'll definitely go back again!