“Great!!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here recently and found it very nice indeed . I would recommend to anyone looking for a tasty cheap ( great value ) meal. We had the starters , main with naan , chips and rice, coffees and 1 beer for €40 .

The food was so lovely and fresh and served with a smile .we had a takeaway here a while ago but never realised there was a sit down and glad we found it . Give it a go u will not be disappointed

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner here and a very nice host. The price/quality (15,95 for starter and main) was very good. Especially the sag lamb was lovely. I would definitely recommend this place while your staying in kildare.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place always reliable for good food and friendly staff for both sit down and take away, delicious excellent food always

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place, we always eat here. My favourite restaurant. Lovely food, great service, couldn't ask for more. My favourite dishes - Chilli Masala or Madras can never go wrong !!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We visited sitaaray once again for my boyfriends birthday. As always the food was excellent and had a very warm welcome from the owner. Very good value for money and nice relaxing meal.

Date of visit: February 2017