See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2016

We have stayed at this hotel many times and are happy to use it. The location is great with easy access to central Lille by metro, many out of town shopping centres and a choice of restaurants within walking distance. This time we had problems with the wifi being intermittent, unfortunately, and the TV (which I seldom watch) wouldn't show Canal 5 Sport because of a poor signal, just when I wanted to watch Andy Murray! Grr. However the room was clean and everything else worked fine. Our room wasn't serviced during our stay, though.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Lake are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
nicolas s, Responsable réception at Premiere Classe Lille Ouest - Lomme, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. Our hotel is located in a commercial area and an urban park with views of a small lake, we are 20 minutes by metro from the center of Lille and 5 minutes walk from metro station. Welcoming our clients is our priority, I will share with my team your comments.
The feedback from our clients is always a source of improvement.
Hope to see you soon.
Alexis .v

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Easy to find by car, on the outskirts of Lille. Metro was 10 minute walk away and was very efficient. Shopping center close by too, plus other facilities. Our room as fine and staff were friendly.Hotel was clean and breakfast was good value

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
nicolas s, Responsable réception at Premiere Classe Lille Ouest - Lomme, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Our hotel is located in a commercial area and an urban park with view on a small lake, we are 20 minutes by metro from the center of Lille and 5 minutes walk from the metro station. The hosts of our customers is our priority, I will share with my team your comments.
The comments of our customers are always a source of improvement.
Hoping to see you soon.
Alexis .v

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

The worst place I have ever stayed, bar none. The first room was dirty, dark and smelly. We demanded a new room, which had been cleaned but was still pretty awful. Skin itched from the minute we walked in. Unless you're desperate I wouldn't recommend it. If I could give this minus stars it would get minus 5.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

the hotel is situated outside of Lille, with a Uber Taxi you will pay about 13€ to get to the city centre.

The room was clean, but very very small, the "bathroom" even more smaller - unbelievable. Even if you only pay 60€ per night for a doubleroom, it's too small and it doesn't even have a hairdryer! so in winter time you'll get a flue...

the breakfast costs about 6€, there are no plates for the food! not a lot of choice, really poor.

in the room you hear everything from the outside, it's not quiet.

that was my first and last stay in this hotel. next time I would absolutely spend some more money to get a good hotel!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
nicolas s, Responsable réception at Premiere Classe Lille Ouest - Lomme, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Dear Customer

We have read your comments. We understand that this situation has night stay and we are désiolés .I am aware my team on this. I will share your comments with my équipe.Les feedback from our customers are always a source of improvement.
Alexis.v

Reviewed 18 June 2016

The beds weren't comfortable, not much choice for breakfast.
Located on a retails park, a lot of places to eat and go shopping.
I wouldn't stay here again. Would look to stay closer to Lille next time.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
nicolas s, Gérant at Premiere Classe Lille Ouest - Lomme, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Alexis.v