All reviews budget hotel many times powerful shower stopover desk
Reviewed 12 October 2015

We booked 3 rooms. Unfortunately my room only was the room that smelled so bad of stall cigarette smoke. I went to the front desk, got some deodorizer spray to use.it helped for 3-4 hours only. The bigger issues were, there is no room to move around. It's smaller than a college dorm room. No space even for our luggage.Extremely small, no phone if there is a problem, but no one at the front desk, because the office was locked most of the time we were there). Ok, my other major concern was, I don't think they usually rent to tourist like us, because we saw mostly single men here, I opened my door the first morning to see a man walking around in his underware only, outside his room! Seriously!! What kind of place is this! I couldn't wait to check out of this dorm room! Oh I mean, hotel room!!!! Would definitely never, ever recommend this place!!!!

Room tip: Look elsewhere, the location is close to lots of restaurants, but this hotel caters to local workers, not tourists or family's.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

It's past 1am and I've been trying to go sleep since 11pm..its like a sauna in here.. Chap in reception been informed, apologised can't do anything.. There is no AC and it's very hot in here.. They have no fans and can't open window as cigarette smoke from ppl smoking outside gets in.plus weather outside is lovely but as have kids can't leave door/window open

Room has double bed and bunk above it.. However it's tiny.. My wife found a hair on the pillow when we arrived..

No soap to wash hands lucky brought our own

Going to complain again in morning.. Hope I get some sleep as it's terrible..

Even if it's only £25-26 per night you would at least expect to get to sleep in peace..

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2014

This is a budget hotel. The rooms are basic but clean and the bathroom is small - you get what you pay for. This is a good hotel if you want reasonable facilities at a cheap price. I have stayed at Premiere Classe hotels in the past and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Hidden away on a commercial estate the low cost budget hotel did the job. It was cheap clean and functional. The bathroom can be applauded for the outstanding use of such a small space squeezing in all the basic required functionality, but would struggle to win medals for elagence. The bed was comfy and if you aim is to grab a night's sleep at a low price it does the job.Although do not expect to be able to swing a cat ! At a push the room could also sleep three. Which would indeed be a cosy friendly arrangement but would be superb value for money !!!

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Super value and really handy for the motorway, only 90k from the tunnel. Lots of eating places to choose from on the large commercial area that this is on. We ate in the Buffalo Grill. Parking felt quite secure, rooms basic but clean and amazingly quiet. Compact bathroom/ wet room with powerful shower. No tea of coffee facilities in the room but vending machine downstairs. Breakfast available but we headed straight off.

Date of stay: January 2014