Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$362
eDreamsUS$362
Agoda.comUS$362
TripadvisorUS$362
Travelocity
Snaptravel
All reviews juice bar costa rica open air healthy food deep tissue massage pura vida outdoor shower amazing experience heaven on earth infinity pool alfredo grounds are beautiful amazing surf can't wait to go back amazing place every meal short walk to the beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Outstanding property in every sense. Beautiful lush grounds, excellent service, incredible yoga instructors and shalas. The juice bar is out of this world, and so is Yami who runs it. Diego and Jose, from guest services, were also super helpful. The buffet food is very good, could improve a bit.

Room tip: Get a room with shared bathroom, great saving opportunity.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Santiagobl
Cory E, Manager at Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hola Santiago,

Gracias for putting these lovely words into a review. We are so glad that the staff treated you so well and that you enjoyed your stay. I also want to thank you for the constructive feedback, we will work on the things that need improving and hopefully when you return you will notice the difference.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Our time at Bodhi Tree was a reunion for 10 girlfriends from all over the U.S., and as the lead organizer I did my due diligence before suggesting this as our venue. The experience at Bodhi Tree exceeded all expectations. Our accommodations were so comfortable - spacious rooms, incredibly comfy beds, beautiful outdoor showers, high-efficiency AC for sleeping comfort. Four of us were in the Bodhi House, and having the private pool there was a great delight. The food was AMAZING! Healthy, fresh, and absolutely delicious. I can't say enough about the spirit of the people who are staffing Bodhi Tree. With warmth, graciousness, and beauty, everyone - from Diego and Melanie and their team in reservations to Sophia and her team in the food and beverages realm to the team of shuttle drivers and the guys who gave out the bikes to the security and cleaning teams - everyone made sure that we had all that we needed or wanted when we needed it. Nothing was ever lacking. As we were not a retreat per se, we took several of the community yoga classes. I have decades of yoga studies and training, and I have to say that the teachers I had the pleasure of taking classes with at Bodhi Tree were some of the best I've ever experienced. That was an amazing surprise, and reason in itself to return. The place is breathtakingly beautiful, the pool gorgeous and refreshing, spa treatments were very good and rejuvenating, and excursions to the beaches were a blast - awesome bodysurfing! Welcoming energy was palpable everywhere. Thank you all at Bodhi Tree for an incredibly memorable reunion! I can't wait to return to your beautiful place and country.

1  Thank shoshanahrose

Hola Susan,

The team at Bodhi Tree are all so happy that we could do our part to make your experience so great! It is reviews like this that keep us striving for greatness and keep doing everything that we can so that our guests leave with a smiles on their faces.

A thousand thank you's for taking the time to voice your opinions.

We hope that we are lucky enough to host you all again.

Cory

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Incredible staff and service, tastiest food in town with wonderful rooms. I will always remember my stay here and the awesome people involved, loved every minute I will be back soon!! Thank you Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ismail E
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Im not one to give easy 5/5 for hotels but this one deserves it.

Service: 5/5 : Excellent service, the staff from breakfast-dinner are nice, easy going, efficient and make you understand the reasoning behind what “pura vida” life in Costa Rica really means. Yoga shalas are beautiful and worth meditating or going to see.

Food: 5/5: gluten free, dairy free, healthy options for everyone. Buffet is free if you have your bracelet upon check in (dont lose it!) and worthwhile. They do not have midday snacks, but they leave out bread and butter if you really crave some food. They also have a juice bar where you can eat as well if necessary.

Rooms: 5/5: beautiful rooms with character - outdoor showers and bathrooms (yesss) which makes you appreciate the heat and sound of jungle life. AC is possible if you need it.

Access: 4/5: here is where I would put a lower grade as it is NOT easy access for people with difficulties walking. It does require a bit of some work out to walk from room to lobby etc. Many stairs, many hills. But then, the staff is very helpful and can help you move around if needed.

Easy access to the beach through either bicycles or shuttle. Lots of tours and activities offered if you are feeling adventurous!!

I recommend and will be coming back! Thank you Bodhi Tree. Namaste.

1  Thank EmmaBannana
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort!
I left with tears in my eyes, after 10 days I was ready to spend another month here. Beautiful facility, clean and absolutely delicious food. And on top of that the staff is outstanding.
This spot became my “must come back” place.
I have no words to express my gratitude for this amazing adventure in Costa Rica. And truly BIG thank you to Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort!
You’re amazing guys...from the bike guys to the kitchen stuff to the cleaning ladies to the front desk and Melanie behind all of the emails that we have exchanged prior to my visit!

Pura Vida

Szymon

Date of stay: July 2018

Hola Szymon,

This response brought tears to our eyes! It is so kind of you to take the time to write such a nice review we all truly appreciate it!

We couldn't be happier that you had such a good time and we truly hope you do return.

Cory