Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$186
Hotels.comUS$186
eDreamsUS$186
PricelineUS$186
CheapTicketsUS$186
TravelocityUS$186
All reviews restaurant onsite exceptional staff amazing restaurant free bikes minute walk to the beach pura vida playa guiones tree house great pool open air pool area costa rica enrique suite hosts tropical porch
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the Gardens for a month to escape the pandemic in the US and it was an incredible place to be for an extended stay! If you are being mindful of Covid restrictions and concerns, the Gardens accommodations are spread out from one another, so it is easy to be isolated or maintain distance from others if you’d like, while still being able to meet people in their open-air common spaces. The staff are amazing, and all wear masks strictly.

The restaurant onsite is one of the best spots to eat in the whole town — GREAT spicy margaritas!! I stayed in the suite, which had a beautifully equipped kitchen for cooking, and was bigger than many NY studio apartments; the wrap-around porch made for a peaceful spot to enjoy freshly brewed coffee in the mornings, while watching monkeys and iguanas move through the palm trees overhead — I was there in an extended rainy season, and could comfortably spend hours on the covered porch swing while it poured without getting a drop on me. Heaven.

They are the only spot with a saltwater lap pool, which only guests can use... I used it every day!! Spacialle and Elisabeth went above and beyond for me during my stay — I don’t think I’ve ever encountered such thoughtful and hard working people, you are in the best hands there!

An easy 6-minute walk to the beach, you are walking distance to everything in Nosara while feeling like you are outside the busy tourist areas. Cannot recommend enough — I’ll definitely be back!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank CheppyGirl
Reviewed 24 August 2020

A very nice place to stay, very comfortable, friendly staff, fully acknowledged of Nosara and pleaces to visit around Nosara. The restaurant,
The Local, is espectacular.
Very, very recomended

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank W6472VBadrianac
Reviewed 13 March 2020

While in Costa Rica I stayed in two locations. I had been to Nosara/Playa Guinos before and wanted to return. It had been many years and the previous place I stayed was unavailable. I was thrilled I found The Garden Hotel.

What an amazing restaurant, that felt like a tree house, with it's various levels one could choose and a beautiful bar with great beer selections and awesome food.
I really loved the pool area with a stocked refrigerator of snacks, beer and water. The hanging chairs and shaded area near the pool made it a space for everyone to enjoy.
The rooms were cozy and very tastefully decorated in white and ocean blues with an adorable porch for morning enjoyment before we headed to the beach or evenings when we sat outside in the warm evenings. I could seriously live here!
There is also a cute gift shop with locally well-made jewelry and other fun stuff to buy.

Above all, the employees really know the meaning of Pura Vida! Every one of them greeted us with a smile and wanted to make sure we were having a great time. If I had to describe them in one word, it would be AUTHENTIC! Thank you so much, Spacial, Enrique and all of you beautiful people. I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

A fantastic hotel in a very beautiful place! The rooms were clean and cousy, the garden incredible and the hosts were very friendly and helpful. Playa Guiones sunsets are very nice and the surfing was great.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

We had a brief overnight stay while piecing together a last minute trip, and everyone at
The Gardens was so helpful and friendly. The room was adorable (I loved the toiletries, and I’m kind of picky), the locally made
Items in the mini fridge remind you of their dedication to the community, and the breakfast was right on par with everything else.
Thanks for your hospitality Spacialle and team, can’t wait to come back when I can enjoy the room for more than 24 hours!
(Pic of yoga class just beyond my “kitchen” window )

Date of stay: February 2020