Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$186
Expedia.comUS$186
eDreamsUS$186
TravelocityUS$186
PricelineUS$186
Orbitz.comUS$186
All reviews restaurant onsite exceptional staff amazing restaurant free bikes minute walk to the beach pura vida playa guiones tree house great pool open air pool area costa rica enrique suite hosts tropical porch
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2020

A very nice place to stay, very comfortable, friendly staff, fully acknowledged of Nosara and pleaces to visit around Nosara. The restaurant,
The Local, is espectacular.
Very, very recomended

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank W6472VBadrianac
Reviewed 13 March 2020

While in Costa Rica I stayed in two locations. I had been to Nosara/Playa Guinos before and wanted to return. It had been many years and the previous place I stayed was unavailable. I was thrilled I found The Garden Hotel.

What an amazing restaurant, that felt like a tree house, with it's various levels one could choose and a beautiful bar with great beer selections and awesome food.
I really loved the pool area with a stocked refrigerator of snacks, beer and water. The hanging chairs and shaded area near the pool made it a space for everyone to enjoy.
The rooms were cozy and very tastefully decorated in white and ocean blues with an adorable porch for morning enjoyment before we headed to the beach or evenings when we sat outside in the warm evenings. I could seriously live here!
There is also a cute gift shop with locally well-made jewelry and other fun stuff to buy.

Above all, the employees really know the meaning of Pura Vida! Every one of them greeted us with a smile and wanted to make sure we were having a great time. If I had to describe them in one word, it would be AUTHENTIC! Thank you so much, Spacial, Enrique and all of you beautiful people. I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

A fantastic hotel in a very beautiful place! The rooms were clean and cousy, the garden incredible and the hosts were very friendly and helpful. Playa Guiones sunsets are very nice and the surfing was great.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

We had a brief overnight stay while piecing together a last minute trip, and everyone at
The Gardens was so helpful and friendly. The room was adorable (I loved the toiletries, and I’m kind of picky), the locally made
Items in the mini fridge remind you of their dedication to the community, and the breakfast was right on par with everything else.
Thanks for your hospitality Spacialle and team, can’t wait to come back when I can enjoy the room for more than 24 hours!
(Pic of yoga class just beyond my “kitchen” window )

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

The Gardens hotel is an amazing place! Would give 6/5 stars if I could. The entire hotel does feel like a big garden, the facilities are very clean and well-maintained and all the hangout areas are made in a way that you can immediately relax. All the staff knew my name after only a few days and everyone was incredibly friendly and accommodating. When I had small issues the staff went out of their way to make me feel good and truly made my stay great. Even when I wasn't staying there anymore I was always welcome. There are free bikes to take whenever you want, which is worth so much in Nosara's heat. The restaurant is great and a popular place among locals. Hope to be able to go back one day. Thanks a lot!

Date of stay: February 2020