All reviews semi private room shared kitchen playa guiones couple of nights minute walk marco carole hostel privacy friendships backpackers
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I got there for my first time and I got impressed, I actually fall in love with this place and I really wanna go back, the owners (Carole and Marco) are so friendly and the best hosts, they do care about the guests and they are always looking forward to do the best for us, also the place is so clean, relaxed and safe, the environment is also a good catch. I met amazing people from all over the world having a great time and good conversation and stuff. The is location perfect, everything is close! If you are looking for a place to stay in Nosara don't doubt on stay in this magic place which by the way is so cheap! Enjoy

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place! I stayed here for the first time in March, and since then could not wait to come back. The hostel owners Marco and Carola are so nice & hold the fort down tight. I feel right at home right when I walk in. I still keep in contact with each and every dorm mate I had the first time I went - it's one big family no matter who comes in and out!
The second time I went I was stuck in town due to road closures because of rain. Marco & Carola not only dried my clothes, but they offered dinner! I love this place <3

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2016

What a lovely place, run by the wonderful Marc and Carole. I've never seen anywhere so meticulously clean but still very relaxing. I stayed for a whole month and met many fab people over the time here. There's just a very cool vibe that attracts a nice attitude from everyone who stays. It's the perfect balance of peaceful and social. It's a great location as well - close to bars, restaurants, beach and jungle walks.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

One of the best travel experiences I have had! I traveled here alone and felt very safe and comfortable. Carole and Marc are two very attentive hosts and take care of getting to know all of their guests. This was the most luxurious hostel experience I have ever had and sets the bar very high for any future hostel travels! The shared kitchen and common spaces are very conducive to meeting other travelers and making friends. The hostel is a short walk from the beachfront businesses and bars. Next time I am in Nosara I will not hesitate to go back. Thank you Carole and Marc!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

That has been the cleanest hostel I've probably ever been. And I have been traveling over 6 years now.
The owner are very welcoming and friendly. Due to the big room, the curtains and the shelves between the beds the dorm offers some kind of "privacy". From the first day on my friends and I felt very comfortable and would definitely recommend this beautiful hostel.

Date of stay: July 2016