4 You Hostal
US$254
US$203
Green Sanctuary Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$58
Living Hotel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$93
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$242
Villa Mango(Nosara)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$506
Nosara Beach Hostel(Nosara)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsprivate bungalowshared kitchenplaya guionesminute walk from the beacha great staymarcocaroledormhostelvaluablessafessurfboardhostsfriendshipszensurferssurfing
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

That has been the cleanest hostel I've probably ever been. And I have been traveling over 6 years now.
The owner are very welcoming and friendly. Due to the big room, the curtains and the shelves between the beds the dorm offers some kind of "privacy". From the first day on my friends and I felt very comfortable and would definitely recommend this beautiful hostel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights, in which we had to move rooms between the two. Not so comfortable.
The room were clean and comparing to the high rates in Nosara this was a nice surprise.
The hosts were kind.
The parking is not gated which was a bit less than what we expected (every place we've been there was a minimum of a gate)

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The best hostal I have EVER stayed at, sincerely. It's extremely well done, super clean and very comfortable. There are three private rooms to pick from then another large room with semi privates (three) then a bunch of beds laid out. Anywhere you sleep, you'll feel comfortable and cozy. There is a mutual space for toilets and showers with individual cubicles to store your personal toiletries. There is a large kitchen where each person gets their own container to store their groceries/food and where anyone can cook and make their own meals or cook together as a community. You also get your own private safe to keep your valuables such as passport, money and laptop for safe keeping. Although the entire hostal is safe and secure, this is very nice added convenience to have as a traveler.The owners, Marc and Carola are two of the most wonderful people I know in Nosara. They both play an active part in keeping the hostal clean and make it feel like home. I highly recommend this spot!!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

This is by far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. I almost don't want to go back to "normal" ones! It was so modern and clean, I felt like I was in Switzerland but surrounded by the jungle. Which makes sense, since Marco et Carola are the most lovely Swiss couple I have ever had he pleasure of meeting. Thank you for a fabulous stay, will definitely be recommending it to all of my friends!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

A very nice, clean, relaxing & friendly place. I'm staying here for a month and I have experience no less than great hospitality. I have been sick and coughing for a few days and not able to make it to volunteer at the refuge and the owner made me ginger tea to help me get better. It's very safe here and the service is great! Also very good prices compared to the rest of the area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo