All reviews infinity pool la union villa suite prawns beach front standard garden room beach resort basketball ring greek restaurant overlooking the beach halo halo staff were courteous pool table garden view relaxing stay dining area little pricey
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Fell in love with this place! We stayed for a week with four adult children. Right on the beach with a spectacular view of the surf
from the large dining area. The surf culture in the area was really cool with lots of places to hang out, surf or listen to live music. The staff in this hotel could not have been more welcoming. They remembered our names, our drink preferences and anticipated our every need. I miss you already Kahuna. See you next year.

1  Thank jrgerodias
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights as planned and were very impressed.
The hotel is right on the beach. The poolside rooms look out over the infinity pool and out to see. They are comfortable, and everything works.
The restaurant is excellent. Great food and reasonably priced. We had no desire or need to go anywhere else to eat or drink.
It's not a big hotel, so everything is accessible
A very relaxing stay. Just what we needed, and we'll be back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Sometimes you need a break from the provincial life and this was great. Cable, air conditioning, hot water, flushing toilet, surfing, old fashioned American food.

I had an issue with a room sharing a wall and was moved easily to another cabana that wa a stand alone don't that was nice and quiet.

I took surfing lessons on the beach for 400 pesos for an hour. Learned to stand and ride the wave in one lesson and the Ilocano surfer boy instructors were great. They also life guard. And compete. I liked to take my lesson before dinner or before breakfast.

I then walked up the beach towards the point break and explored the coast. I don't suggest swimming near the point break, dangerous! Our instructor had to save some lives of a couple of people who did not see the no swimming sign.

Note: the point break is not in front of Kahuna. Kahuna had calmer waters. No jelly fish in January when we went.

Eat at Flotsam and Jetsum down the way for variety and take photos!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Food is above average but the pizza is excellent. Best hawaiian pizza! I love it. We love it. Worth it! The place is perfect for a serene sunset panorama while eating dinner. Perfect place for a family bonding.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Had a fun and very relaxing stay at this resort! Rooms were nice and comfortable! Food was excellent! So far this for me was the best resort in the Area. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and other family members when they go up to La Union.