“Very Good But Not My Cuppa”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Arrived at 4P on a Wed at the suggestion of and to meet a friend. It was about 15 min Seat-To-Eat. Daphne, our server, was welcoming, pleasant and efficient. The biggest surprise/disappointment for us but not our friend was that there were close to no options for vegetarians. We had Pork Bites Appetizer (I can do that) and a Caesar Salad. Our friend had crab cakes, but I think would have preferred something more beefy. It was easy to have conversation since there were only about a dozen people present. Nice ambiance.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Just incredible attention to detail. Great service and fantastic food. The staff makes you feel special every time your there.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We had a reservation at 7:00 and there seemed to be two hostesses but they talked to each other and other staff for 4 or 5 minutes before I broke into their conversation to be a acknowledged.

Our table was going to be delayed so we decided to sit in the open seating in the bar area. There were only two of us but the only table available sat 6 and was right next to the entertainers. A nice bus boy invited us to sit there and said as soon as a smaller table opened up he would move us. About 10 minutes went buy and a friendly waitress greeted us to give us menus and introduce herself. She came back suggested a good wine and took our order 10 minutes later.

We moved to a smaller table and 10 - 15 minutes later she brought our wine. 10 minutes later she came to take our food order. All of this though very slow was taken in stride.

The pasta dish and lobster came out promptly but both were lukewarm. We didn't want them to have to prepare another order but asked that my date get a very warm serving of sauce to put on top of the pasta. I also asked for warm butter to dip the lobster in because what was served was thick and barely warm. This never appeared.

Later my steamed asparagus arrived hot but with a lot of unidentifiable oil on it. The oil was not mentioned on the menu. A nice young man replaced the order with fabulous steamed, no oil, asparagus. After all this the waitress came buy with the additional sauce, which was again lukewarm. It didn't matter by this time because my date had finished the meal.

The waitress comped a couple of glasses of wine which was very nice but unfortunately this special date night was not special. There were plenty of friendly staff on that Saturday night but the management was poor. As we were waiting for our car I saw the manager, who I had not seen all evening, thank two different couples in a most elongated manner. Possibly they were regulars. I will not be one.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Three of us had dinner on a Friday night. We started the evening listening to a fantastic acoustic guitarist (maybe 2) who played perfectly for dining.
We ordered a bottle of Doctor Loosen Reisling and Tonic and Gin cocktail. Both were very good. The appetizer asparagus with crab, which was very tasty, but the stalks had really tough fibers which we had to either spit out or chew to death. The bread served next was warm and tasty.
Dinner was Perry's Pork Chop, the NY Strip Steak and the Prime Rib. Sides of Whipped potatoes and brussel spouts were enjoyed. The chop and steak were done to perfection. The Prime Rib had lots of gristle, not marbling. We tried to eat different areas of the rib but it was not a good cut. The waitress was good about bringing another out, but as we tried to cut in to the center of the 2nd one, it was tough and not any better. We returned that one also.
The waitress and the manager were trying hard to make this better, but by that time two of us had finished our meals, and the Prime Rib was no longer worth the wait. It was very disappointing to say the least.
A nice dessert was appreciated and the bill came, with the Prime Rib removed. The bill was still $200+ and we left a nice tip because the service was excellent and the manager gave us his kind attention.
But, while two of us were happy, the third is not sure she will return. Our celebratory evening was not as wonderful as we had hoped.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This is definitely a high end restaurant but welcoming and you don't have to dress up fancy, just nice or even jeans and nice shirt. We go for the pork chop special on Friday and Sunday. Huge servings, could easily be shared. Sunday is the trio special which is a sandwich, pork chop and dessert. My husband and I share and just get an extra salad. Amazing salads! We have a friend who is a chef and he says they have the best steak other than his. Service is wonderful. Should probably get a reservation but not required. Little pricey for us so only go and share or special occasions.

Been to Perry's Steakhouse & Grille? Share your experiences!