“Consistent Offerings of Beer and Pubfood”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Happy hour is a great time to come here. The beer selection and the drink selection is good and the prices are reasonable. We had crab cakes, a California roll, a spicy tuna roll and calamari around 4 pm. The sushi rolls are large and the crab cakes come as two per order. Everything tastes good and the service was pleasant.

Parking is ample, both free near the restaurant or valet parking at $7 at the door.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Lots of TV's, WIFI, and socialization. We were a group of 12 techy folks enjoying a great night out for dinner. The ambiance was what we were looking for. The large group enjoyed great service and a pleasant wait staff. The food came out fast, hot, delicious accurately served. The price was reasonable with a broad based menu. Enjoyable evening for all.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

A friend & I had lunch at YardHouse today. We were seated quickly and a waitress arrived for drink orders almost immediately. Good start. That's about as long as it lasted. A coke & water with lemon-easy beverages. The restaurant was not very crowded as it was after 2 PM so the lunch crowd was gone. It took a bit for our drinks to arrive. No lemon, so I asked again & it took about 10-15 minutes. In the meantime, we ordered our food. Our orders did arrive correctly, tho my California Reuben was not as expected. The pastrami was very fatty, not much cheese or thousand island dressing, but not too bad. My friends burger was fine. We had to ask for water & coke refills. When we were finished, it took a while for our server to come back. She did ask about dessert, which we declined & asked her to bring our bill. It took forever! During our wait, a food deliverer tried to serve us another tables meal! When our bill did finally arrive, my friend decided to put it on her CC. That took another long wait. When the CC bill came, my friend stated adding on the gratituity. I suddenly realized that it was NOT OUR BILL! It was for about $15 more than ours. The server wasn't around, so after another wait, we finally went to the hostess stand and asked for the Manager. Another wait! He arrived, we explained the problem. He corrected it, made several excuses for what happened, & sort of apologized. Didn't do what a wise manager would do: either comp part or all of our meal or offer us some dessert or an opportunity to return at another time with discount. We left, very dissatisfied with our experience.
Definitely not like any of my previous visits.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My husband and I recently stopped by the Yard House for dinner. We each tried something we hadn't had before - - both happened to be pasta dishes and we would definitely order them again. Our waitress was Heather. She was very prompt, attentive and suggested a beer I hadn't tried before - - the Boulder chocolate shake porter - - and it was awesome! This restaurant is consistently good with a large variety of foods from which to choose and the beer selection is unmatched anywhere!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The service was slow and the food was not really that good. I found the food to be pricey and underwhelming.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!