“Definitely Denver”

Nordstrom Cafe
Ranked #19 of 121 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 7 November 2017

A friend recommended "The Grill" at Nordstrom for its food. As always, I checked the menu on line beforehand and did end up ordering what appealed to me on line.
Our excellent service from Bobbie was professional and informative.
The location seems to be a favorite for families with small children as well as all generations. We were pleased to have a 1:30 reservation on a Sunday because the noon crowd was beginning to thin out. Our server, Bobbie, handled the pressure with grace.
Upscale department store cafes can be quite sophisticated and elegant. This one does not fit that mold in the Denver area on a Sunday.perhaps it is different during the week.
The design is not upscale and is rather nondescript. Thankfully, the food was tasty. It was wonderful to learn that real lemonade is offered! The white bean soup of the days was excellent as was the generous Asian chicken salad. The House salad was loaded and a good size. The chicken burger was satisfying as were the "frite" style fries. Dessert choices were limited and not as refined as we were craving. It would be nice to have more than one dessert du jour to enliven the other mundane choices. We did decide to share the large slice of chocolate cake wiith a caramel sauce. The house coffee could be a little better especailly considering that Nordstrom has a coffee bar in the mall. Our great service from Bobbie made the experience more fun.
My question is always, " would I return?" Yes, I would. I would like to try a weekday after the holiday season to see if there is a change in ambiance. Design enhancement would be appreciated especially since there is wonderful artwork on the walls in the store. It does not feel like a Nordstrom. On the other hand....Good food and good service carry the day! ( Prices are in line wiht all midlevel restaurants in the area: about $25- 30 per person ( unless you order the top of the line items).

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank MmeM_12

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I've been shopping at Park Meadows Mall and Nordstrom's for many years and never really gave much thought to visiting the Nordstrom Cafe....wow, I've been missing out. Such a lovely place to unwind and have a nice relaxing bite to eat & glass of wine. Dan, the bartender, was very attentive and helpful. A great convenient place to escape the chaos of the mall - highly recommend it!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank jtklem
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My sister and I had lunch here and was so impressed by the food as well as the quality of service.
She and I both had salads; me the warm spinach salad, my sister the Caesar salad. Salads were fresh and delicious.
Great wait staff. We plan to go back very soon.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I took some time during my workday to shop for shoes and have lunch at Nordstrom's Cafe - the wait staff is friendly and efficient and the food is great. Try the shrimp salad with the cilantro dressing.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Gail D
Reviewed 14 October 2016

It may sound wierd, but when my friends or family suggest going out to lunch or dinner, I always keep the Cafe in mind. They have great Mac & Cheese, wonderful salads, the best french fries, good pizzas, and delicious desserts. They have a great variety of sodas, wines, tea, and coffee. Lastly, they have yummy desserts at an affordable price. Oh, I forgot to mention, most of the wait staff has been their for YEARS, and they know how to make you feel as though they want to earn your business!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank 7books

Been to Nordstrom Cafe? Share your experiences!