I was in this hotel from 22nd till 26th of May, 2011 and enjoyed my staying in this hotel very much, it was business trip!!!
At arriving we were welcomed by hotel staff with champagne.
Good rooms, I lived in room #361(main building) with front sea view, recommend to take the one with it, cause it really worth it when you wake up and see sea at once!!!
Hotel has nice territory, especially I like decorative swimming-pool which looks amazing at night with a lot of little lights.
2 Sandy beaches, the one from left is with umbrellas and deck-chairs. During dinner time they give bottle of mineral water and some fruit(water-melon or smth like this) for free.
If to walk left from deck-chairs, there is very good sandy walk in the sea for children.:)
Also there are great view and one can sit at stones and enjoy some private staying.:))
In fact, I was surprised that people prefer to stay by the swimming-pool then by the sea, it was with sea water.:)
Hotel doesn’t have active animation, it is for quite relax staying.:)
At nights one can enjoy listening to jazz music at café downstairs or perfomances at amphitheatre.
I enjoyed the one listening to the singing of tenors. Also they have there something like kids disco,
but from my opinion with kids better to go to Grecotel Club Marine, there are a lot children and good kids club so parents can also have some rest.:)
As for cuisine, it is very good, both in main restaurant: different dishes from fish, meet, and a good variety of fruits and pastries :))) And it was the first time I tried snails.:)
At breakfast fresh orange juice, strawberry and champagne. Sometimes during breakfast played saxophonist.
So to make a long story short, this hotel will be perfect for romantic staying for honeymooners and young couples…
I wish I could stay few more days there, but have to go to another hotel…With great pleasure will return here again, but this time for the rest!!!
Great thanks for Staff!!! The service is perfect!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amirandes 5 star hotel in Crete, is a sparkling exclusive resort on the coast of east Crete. Themed around the lagoons that swirl through its centre, the luxury hotel in Crete covers a 70,000 sq m beachfront estate comprising of eight restaurants, sandy beaches, Elixir Spa with authentic Ayurveda treatments, outdoor Olympic-size seawater pool, over 60 private pools and extensive children's facilities. The sophisticated guestrooms suites and villas feature indulgent details such as private gyms, home cinema and state-of-the-art bathrooms with colour-therapy and aromatherapy Jacuzzi bathtubs. Refined and considerate service mirrors the Resort's meticulous attention to detail and utmost respect for the privacy of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amirandes, Grecotel Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Amirandes Hotel Gouves
- Grecotel Amirandes Amnissos
- Grecotel Amirandes Hotel Amnissos
- Amirandes, Grecotel Exclusive Resort Kato Gouves, Crete