US$262
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Lavris Hotels & Spa(Kato Gouves)
US$136
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$443
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Sweet Memory Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Beachfront
US$554
US$381
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$474/night.

• Pool
The Island Hotel(Kato Gouves)
  • Breakfast included
Hara Ilios Hotel(Kato Gouves)
  • Pool
All reviewshis sontoastiesself cateringair confantastic hostspool barclean poolgood sizebus stoprelaxing holidaynikossupermarketbarscretekettlecurtainsmaid
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Have just got back yesterday from a wonderful 10 day stay in cosmi apartments in Gouves. This is our 3rd time to gouves but first time at cosmi. The apartments are spotless as is the pool area. No rushing to put out towels in the morning as sunbeds were plentiful. The pool has quite a big shallow end (excellent for non swimmers like me) and a good size deep end. Most morning even the the complex was fully booked we had the pool area to our selves. Everything was spotlessly clean in the pool area and stairways. Nickos and his son costas were brilliant hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. Our daughter came to stay for a few days and a camp bed, towels and sheets were provided on the spot with no problems with Nickos refusing to take any money!!! The drinks at the pool bar were plentiful and reasonably priced. Only a give minute walk to the beach and local supermarkets. We had a brilliant time and considering we only booked our holiday on the 15th of August and left on the 18th we were delighted to find this little gem of a place to stay. Would have no problems going back next year!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dkiely1
CheckinTravelTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmi Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Greetings from the sunny Crete! Thank you so much for your kind words...We are very pleased you have enjoyed your holidays with us. We hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We were given a one bedroomed apartment at the back of the building which was really quiet at night. There was no fighting for sun beds as there were plenty both in sun and shade. The pool was lovely, again not at all crowded. Not all drinks were available at the bar but Nikos went out and specially bought a bottle of Martini Bianco and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Apartments are very basic, no microwave or hairdryer, but when I asked if they could supply a toaster they found one for me straight away. Towels and sheets were changed every other day, which was super.

Room Tip: Pool side apartments are not as quiet as those at the back of the building, butnowhere is noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
CheckinTravelTeam, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Cosmi Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your lovely comments and for choosing us for your holidays. We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We didnt stay at this hotel but the hotel we were staying at didn't have a pool but was told me and my children were able to use the pool here.the staff seemed nice until I knocked over a glass beside the pool.i cleaned up any broken glass and took all my empties and the broken one to the bar and apologised.he snapped at me me and told me he was charging me for the he glass.i paid for the glass and explained that I cleaned the area but he continued to be rude to me.the next day we went back to use the pool again.he was very rude to us again and made us feel very unwelcome.im glad I didn't chose this place to stay

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Marisa H

Dear guest,

We welcome constructive criticism as it helps us become better. We are very sorry and disappointed that you found certain elements of your visit to us unsatisfactory. Your comments will help us improve.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you in our hotel !

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Back for the 4th time this year. What I love about this place is the laid back feeling you get from the very start of your holiday. No putting towels out early doors to secure your sun beds. Always quiet around the pool with Nikos on hand to provide the refreshments at his small bar. The location is ideal. A 5 minute walk to the beach and nearest supermarket and tavernas. Yes the accommodation is basic and you don't get daily room service or fresh towels every day but as I'm writing this I'm sat on my balcony with the sun setting and it's fantastic. Until the next time.......

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CheckinTravelTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmi Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words...We are very pleased you have enjoyed your holidays with us. We hope to see you again soon !!

Best regards

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Lovely apartment with fantastic pool. Shower was a bit small and hard to use as curtains were about 6in short of tray, but you get used to it. Close to the beach, beautiful church down the road (by the sea), 15m from Hersonassis on bus (top of the road) and 30m from Malia (same stop). Beautiful people in area, especially Manus & Ava in supermarket on corner and Phillipos at the tavern on the way to the beach! Enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family