Booked Cosmi apratments for 1 night in August before travelling on to another hotel.We arrived at the apartments at about 3am (the hotel had already been informed that this would be our arrival time)to find aprtments in complete darkness and deserted!!Ragd number given on the booking email to find no answer.My partner walked round the building (which is situated along a dirt track a fair didtance from any realroads)and found a phone number for the owner .He called the ownerwho answered and said his daughter would be with us soon to let us in.After 20 mins or so still no onearrived.Called back and he said he would get Nicos to let us in who lives below the apts.The light went on in the downstairs apartment then off again.So we knocked and could see through the cutrains someone (Nicos)on the phone.He was refusing to let us in .We called the owner several times and each time his excuses were different until in the end he said that the hotel was over booked and we would have to get a taxi to another hotel!By now it was nearly 5am and we were stuck outside on a dirt track with stray dogs !We were travelling with our 15 year old duaghter and 70 year old mother who is type 1 diabetic and insulin dependant.As a result of this her insulin had exceeded its recommended temperature and had to be replaced (at our cost).The owner even expexted us to call ourselves a taxi as he didnt want to even though we had just arrived in Crete and had no idea of a taxi number to call !!!Absolutely disgusted that we were left outside like that for two hours when Nicos was sitting in his apartment refusing to let us in !!!!!!!! Do not book this hotel rude rude rude people !!! Disgusting treatment !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmi may be small, but we are a family run organisation dedicated to making your stay memorable. If your idea of a holiday is simply to chill out by the pool, or you want to explore parts of out historical heritage - Cosmi is for you. We cater for families, and couples and realise the importance of setting the right tone. The beach is just 300 yards away from our well placed accommodation. It really is only a short walk to the National Highway for Crete famously comfortable buses. If you want local shopping, then again it's a very short walk away. Nightlife here is not about "lager louts" and "pub jaunts", Gouves is civilised and has many fine tavernas and cafes around the beach area in which to enjoy some famous Cretan Cuisine, and we would be delighted to point you in the right direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cosmi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmi Apartments Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Hotel Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Kato Gouves, Crete