“Pool visits”
Review of Cosmi Apartments

Cosmi Apartments
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Kato Gouves
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We didnt stay at this hotel but the hotel we were staying at didn't have a pool but was told me and my children were able to use the pool here.the staff seemed nice until I knocked over a glass beside the pool.i cleaned up any broken glass and took all my empties and the broken one to the bar and apologised.he snapped at me me and told me he was charging me for the he glass.i paid for the glass and explained that I cleaned the area but he continued to be rude to me.the next day we went back to use the pool again.he was very rude to us again and made us feel very unwelcome.im glad I didn't chose this place to stay

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Marisa H
CheckinTravelTeam, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Cosmi Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Dear guest,

We welcome constructive criticism as it helps us become better. We are very sorry and disappointed that you found certain elements of your visit to us unsatisfactory. Your comments will help us improve.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you in our hotel !

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Back for the 4th time this year. What I love about this place is the laid back feeling you get from the very start of your holiday. No putting towels out early doors to secure your sun beds. Always quiet around the pool with Nikos on hand to provide the refreshments at his small bar. The location is ideal. A 5 minute walk to the beach and nearest supermarket and tavernas. Yes the accommodation is basic and you don't get daily room service or fresh towels every day but as I'm writing this I'm sat on my balcony with the sun setting and it's fantastic. Until the next time.......

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CheckinTravelTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmi Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words...We are very pleased you have enjoyed your holidays with us. We hope to see you again soon !!

Best regards

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Lovely apartment with fantastic pool. Shower was a bit small and hard to use as curtains were about 6in short of tray, but you get used to it. Close to the beach, beautiful church down the road (by the sea), 15m from Hersonassis on bus (top of the road) and 30m from Malia (same stop). Beautiful people in area, especially Manus & Ava in supermarket on corner and Phillipos at the tavern on the way to the beach! Enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your lovely comments and for choosing us for your holidays. We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 21 April 2016

These apartments are fantastic and spotlessly clean,everything about Cosmi appts is spotless, I made good friends with Nikos and his son Costas, fantastic people ,but its self service at the bar when nikos is having his afternoon siesta,
I can highly recommend Cosmi for anyone ,I have been 2 times and im ready for going again, Well done Nikos and Costas

Room Tip: if you get a room over looking the pool you would be wise to have the aircon switched on as the sun...
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank stephen l

Reviewed 4 October 2015

23rd September 2015

Just spent a lovely stay at the Cosmi Apts in Gouves. Apartment 23 spotlessly clean and ideal for a chilled week in the sun. Our room was cleaned nearly every day and bed and towels changed mid stay. Nikos ( Owner ) and Son Costas are two very special people who will help you have a perfect holiday. ( so please dont listen to any negitive reviews ). He let me extend the room on day of departure as we had a late flight at a small cost and sorted our pick up.These are self catering apts and it isnt a hotel. Air con is only in the bedroom and we paid 50 Euro for the week The pool area is amazing and yes it does go deep its all about common sense, however half the pool is a good depth to stand and there is a section for babies. The beach is 200m down the road past Phillpos Taverna DONT PASS this small Taverna you will so regret it he's a wonderful man so kind and gentle and the food is amazing. I thank you for the great service and kindness you showed Philip, a great mini Store at the end run by a very kind and helpful family(Manos you made us smile and so welcomed thank you and to you're lovely wife Eva.( I bought all the butterfly's lol) Also the tourist information all the pick ups are by the church no need to walk miles brilliant location . Anfield bar next to that. All the tavernas we ate in were amsing, Medusa ,Phillipos,Sweet Memory's wonderful breakfasts .We visited the aquarium worth taking the children too. Also from the Cosmi up to the main road 300m is the bus stop. Hersonissis for the afternoon as more shops to look round.The Cosmi and Gouves were perfect and only about 15mins from the Airport.Brilliant Holiday.

Room Tip: room 23 was lovely
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
0.5 km away
The Island Hotel
The Island Hotel
#2 of 36 in Kato Gouves

Been to Cosmi Apartments? Share your experiences!