Back for the 4th time this year. What I love about this place is the laid back feeling you get from the very start of your holiday. No putting towels out early doors to secure your sun beds. Always quiet around the pool with Nikos on hand to provide the refreshments at his small bar. The location is ideal. A 5 minute walk to the beach and nearest supermarket and tavernas. Yes the accommodation is basic and you don't get daily room service or fresh towels every day but as I'm writing this I'm sat on my balcony with the sun setting and it's fantastic. Until the next time.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmi may be small, but we are a family run organisation dedicated to making your stay memorable. If your idea of a holiday is simply to chill out by the pool, or you want to explore parts of out historical heritage - Cosmi is for you. We cater for families, and couples and realise the importance of setting the right tone. The beach is just 300 yards away from our well placed accommodation. It really is only a short walk to the National Highway for Crete famously comfortable buses. If you want local shopping, then again it's a very short walk away. Nightlife here is not about "lager louts" and "pub jaunts", Gouves is civilised and has many fine tavernas and cafes around the beach area in which to enjoy some famous Cretan Cuisine, and we would be delighted to point you in the right direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Cosmi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmi Apartments Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Hotel Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Kato Gouves, Crete