23rd September 2015
Just spent a lovely stay at the Cosmi Apts in Gouves. Apartment 23 spotlessly clean and ideal for a chilled week in the sun. Our room was cleaned nearly every day and bed and towels changed mid stay. Nikos ( Owner ) and Son Costas are two very special people who will help you have a perfect holiday. ( so please dont listen to any negitive reviews ). He let me extend the room on day of departure as we had a late flight at a small cost and sorted our pick up.These are self catering apts and it isnt a hotel. Air con is only in the bedroom and we paid 50 Euro for the week The pool area is amazing and yes it does go deep its all about common sense, however half the pool is a good depth to stand and there is a section for babies. The beach is 200m down the road past Phillpos Taverna DONT PASS this small Taverna you will so regret it he's a wonderful man so kind and gentle and the food is amazing. I thank you for the great service and kindness you showed Philip, a great mini Store at the end run by a very kind and helpful family(Manos you made us smile and so welcomed thank you and to you're lovely wife Eva.( I bought all the butterfly's lol) Also the tourist information all the pick ups are by the church no need to walk miles brilliant location . Anfield bar next to that. All the tavernas we ate in were amsing, Medusa ,Phillipos,Sweet Memory's wonderful breakfasts .We visited the aquarium worth taking the children too. Also from the Cosmi up to the main road 300m is the bus stop. Hersonissis for the afternoon as more shops to look round.The Cosmi and Gouves were perfect and only about 15mins from the Airport.Brilliant Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmi may be small, but we are a family run organisation dedicated to making your stay memorable. If your idea of a holiday is simply to chill out by the pool, or you want to explore parts of out historical heritage - Cosmi is for you. We cater for families, and couples and realise the importance of setting the right tone. The beach is just 300 yards away from our well placed accommodation. It really is only a short walk to the National Highway for Crete famously comfortable buses. If you want local shopping, then again it's a very short walk away. Nightlife here is not about "lager louts" and "pub jaunts", Gouves is civilised and has many fine tavernas and cafes around the beach area in which to enjoy some famous Cretan Cuisine, and we would be delighted to point you in the right direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Cosmi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmi Apartments Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Hotel Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Kato Gouves, Crete