stayed a week at the cosmi apartments, had a good holiday. the apartments are basic hence the price. We found them to be very clean and spacious, we had a 1 bedroom apartment, the shower was a let down, kitchen also basic, we did not cook anything so did not affect us. The pool area is immaculate and plenty of sun beds no rush to get up early very relaxed area we even heard people walking past saying how nice the pool are looked. There were a lot of repeat bookings staying while we were there all English and we were welcomed by all as soon as we arrived all very sociable people. They had a good rapport with Nikos the owner which was entertaining around the pool. We found Nikos to be quite amusing and helpful not like other comments. also his son Costas very pleasant. The apartments are in a good location for restaurants and bus stations. we went into herronissos on the bus only 10 mins away and 1.60 euros each, gouves bus stop is No 13 and the stop for heronissos centre is No 20, plenty of shops, bars and restaurants if you want a change. Gouves is a nice quiet village so don't expect a lot going on, but there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants which I will review separately and beaches. No one restaurant was Mylos and the No one bar was the Anfield bar.The apartments are approx. 200metres from the sea front where you will also find on the right hand side the local supermarket run by eva and manos two of the nicest people you could meet, what ever you want or need to know you can ask them, they both speak several languages lovely family, next to the shop is the Anfield bar. All in all a very pleasant and relaxed weeks holiday will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmi may be small, but we are a family run organisation dedicated to making your stay memorable. If your idea of a holiday is simply to chill out by the pool, or you want to explore parts of out historical heritage - Cosmi is for you. We cater for families, and couples and realise the importance of setting the right tone. The beach is just 300 yards away from our well placed accommodation. It really is only a short walk to the National Highway for Crete famously comfortable buses. If you want local shopping, then again it's a very short walk away. Nightlife here is not about "lager louts" and "pub jaunts", Gouves is civilised and has many fine tavernas and cafes around the beach area in which to enjoy some famous Cretan Cuisine, and we would be delighted to point you in the right direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cosmi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmi Apartments Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Hotel Crete
- Cosmi Apartments Kato Gouves, Crete