All reviews nothing is too much trouble close beach lovely english lady bars and restaurants welcoming family very pleasant stay wonderful holiday air con a great place to stay shower curtain plenty of sunbeds solos helen rep kettle supermarket accommodation
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Very well run family establishment. The family and staff make you so welcome and nothing is too much trouble. The food in the taverna is of very good quality and plenty of it. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank rgrassby
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Visited with a Solos group. Although not in the luxury category, the apartments are clean and well looked after. The bed was firm but comfortable and I slept well. The family who run the place are extremely friendly and helpful. The Taverna food is Fine and there are several other good places within 10 mins walk. Helen in the bar will also look after you extremely well!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed with a Solos group in this traditional Greek taverna I had an older room which while not luxurious was totally practical and had everything I needed. Lovely hot shower and a fridge, kettle and filter coffee maker. My bed was made daily with clean linen and towels mid week. I didn't need the air conditioning as opening windows were fitted with insect screens. All the family and staff were very friendly and helpful. We had several lunches and dinners in the restaurant and all the food was lovely. Interesting choices, well cooked and presented. Portions were generous. I would go back

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank elemcar123
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Very basic. No bathroom amenities. Towels are very thin and not soft. One beach towel a week. No laundry facilities. Safety deposit key is on the same key ring as the dorr key, which you need to use to put in the electric socket. Hence when you take the key out to open/close your safe, electricity goes off – not good when it’s dark in the evenings! Single beds only, mattress too hard for me.
On the plus side, the Iraklis family are lovely and cannot do enough for you, and the drink is cheap!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I just didn't get this place, and I can't understand why anyone would want to keep returning. I had one of the apartments in one of the newer blocks with two bedrooms. The one I chose to sleep in had two single beds, with thick frames round them, so you can't use them as a double bed. Any time I turned over into the middle, the beds flew apart on the tiled floor. Whilst the sheets and pillow cases were clean, and towels replaced every second day, the pillow itself, and bedding smelt of old musty sweaty smell. Well I was there near the end of the season. I had to use the other room with one single bed, as a wardrobe. The wardrobe had been designed for a giant! I am 5ft, and even standing on tip-toe, I couldn't reach the hangers very comfortably. As well as this the safe was on the floor - talk about sublime to ridiculous. There is also the key problem, the safe key will not come off the key ring with the key for the door, which also has the key fob to work the lights.
I was given an apartment which was so dark, if I was in it at any time, I needed the lights on. the timing for the key fob was such that take it out of the electric slot to open/close the safe and the lights go out. Luckily I had a torch with me, but really basic, and very annoying as the holiday went on.
the shower is one of these small greek ones, so the shower curtain sticks to you, and the drain fills up and overflows as you wash yourself in the shower, and also use the washhand basin. I suspect it was a bit bunged up at the near end of season.
the area round this place is a bit barren too. There are a couple of good tavernas and the Island restaurant and bar is a bit of a life saver.
The place is built for the height of summer, understandably to keep the temperature down, but in October, it makes everywhere fall into shade quickly, and can be very cold at night, luckily the A/V also had a heating channel. Oh and then there is the very small TV in the single bedroom. which didn't work, and for those that found it did, only one greek channel. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it was so small that even if it had worked, I would have had difficult in seeing anything, but at least it would have been some background noise.
The staff were certainly nice enough, but this area and apartments are just not for me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo