All reviews nice swimming pool puerto rico coffee maker free breakfast the entire staff microwave bilingual mattress maid
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This place is not a great place to stay, the bathroom was old and disgusting. The hotel surrounding Are okay, Also the room have bad humid odor, the employees are very nice . I feel that the hotel is a dump. I come to Puerto Rico several times a year for business, I decided to stay around yabucoa area. Imwill never stay in this hotel again because it's sucks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yolie B
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The employees were polite and efficient. The room was comfortable and clean. We enjoyed having our breakfast at the hotel. There was a power voltage situation the 2nd night that did not allow us to watch TV and the pool can be cleaner.You need more lightning at night, it was a bit scary walking from the parking to Hotel Lucia. We never saw any guards at night. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Parador Palmas de Lucia have a bad humid odor in the room. The maid did not change the bed as she was suppose to. The receptionist are very professional and very polite.No telephone in the room and they sell the pool towels what I find unnecessary..

Room Tip: Don't think there is a good room if they all have that humid odor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy34678
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this hostel because it looked good in the outside, but what we found inside was horrible for me. To all us, who spend some money for a place to visit on our vacation, we expect at least something better looking, appealing and relaxing than our house. Well, what i found was all the opposite. First, the pool was dirty most of the time( and there wasn't many guests), the room was awful. Dirty and broken acoustics, dirty and old bath and shower, very old and broken furniture, beds needed new or fresh bed sheets, etc. I wanted to run away, but they have non-refund policy. Breakfast was good. Front desk and restaurant service were good. They tried to help us but all the rooms in the place were similar. I don't think I'll be back anymore.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Thank aquinum1 .
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The place is amazing! The service is superb!! The food is delicious!! The employees are diligent, corteous and gently. The room was couzy. A good place to spend the weekend with your couple and relax.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple