“Beautiful view!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Hubby and I had a nice evening dinner in early September and throroughly enjoyed it.
The place was not packed as it is in the summer and the food was delicious, service wa fantastic and the beach scenery was gorgeous,
Would definately return!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful lunch at GT's. We were in town and were looking for a place to eat. This one was right on the beach, and most tables were full, so we decided to give it a try. Please note that the parking is not free.
Our lunch was delicious. I had a cooler and my hubby had a pop. My meal was their crab dip with nacho chips and pita chips, while hubby had fish (perch) and chips. They were both very good. This was the second time we visited the restaurant in two weeks, as we had to go back to the town to make a purchase. We had absolutely no complaints.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here with family on a sunny day in September. The restaurant was a mix of people who were grabbing some food whilst spending a day at the beach along with people who were dressed for sightseeing. I was impressed with the service and quality of food considering this is a restaurant/bar right on the beach. I had the fish salad, my husband the beef taco, sister in law chicken fingers & chips, brother in law the chicken wrap. All were big portions and very tasty. We all had beers (plus two extra bottles for the boys) all came to a total of 103 Canadian dollars.
I would visit here again and Port Stanley is a beautiful place to walk around.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had dinner on thursday night, perch fish dinner was on sale so I had that, my wife had Veggie Taco's, both dinners were served fast and were tasty, waitress was friendly. we will go back someday. the bathrooms are a different story they stink to high heaven.

Carol G, Owner at GT's On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Just so you know we fully renovated last year and the bathrooms are now brand new :)

Reviewed 14 September 2017

There was live music and a lot of people who were enjoying the drinks and burgers right on the beach. The servers were great and I would definitely go here again to sit under and umbrella on the patio and enjoy the beach volleyball.