“Quick Lunch before the Play.”

That Breakfast Place
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Port Stanley
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Been here before always very good, needed a quick lunch before attending the Theatre, My wife celebrating her 60th had a BLT all very good she chose the fries which were OK at best. I had the Western Sandwich and no disappointments except the side of onion rings,hard to find a good onion ring anywhere anymore. Standard frozen stuff not worth the surcharge but I never learn. Other than that good eats at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

way too crowded and a bit shabby for me . Food average not my fav spot for breakfast in Pt Stanley. the prices are ok but a bit expensive for the place

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Although we were there at lunch time we both had a breakfast special. We were seated quickly and food arrived in good time as well. We both enjoyed our meals and were able to have a window seat with a view looking out at the bridge and the water. There is also an outdoor patio just off the bar area that many patrons were enjoying. The menu prices were very reasonable I enjoyed a dish of freshly prepared fruit instead of the home fries (added only $1.49 to our cost). I was tempted to try the raspberry cheesecake special but was just too full to do so. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had the breakfast special and everything was prepared just right. I especially enjoyed the sweet potatoes and the marble rye bread.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great food, great service, coffee top ups, we were staying at Kettle Creek Hotel but breakfast there wasn't what we wanted, highly recommend!