US$93
US$81
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$86
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$77
US$80
US$87
US$83
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$108
US$103
US$73
US$81
All reviewslarge roomair conplenty of parkingvan dersandwichesreasonable choiceup to datelarge restaurantshower and bathtubone night stayexcellent hotelservice with a smilegreat restaurantpleasant stayrooms are cleantwo nightsbread
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times over last 3 years. Every time I tell myself not to book my room at this hotel, but I keep forgetting (maybe is Alzheimer). The hotel has a lot of steps. I also, have a hard time finding my room the first time. So, I have to try a couple of times to find my room due to the signage issues. Also, in the past I was looking for the Gym a couple of times, but could never find it. The room does not have Iron & Ironing board. So, you have to go to the front desk to get the Iron and they do not have the board. They will tell you just use your TV desk! I gave this hotel 2 star and hopefully I remember not to book room here anymore in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The restaurant and bar area in the hotel are pretty good. The rooms are spacious but somehow seem a bit dated, but aren't bad. Generally, the price here is reasonable. The hotel staff is usually pretty helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Was booked in by friends and got quiet a suprise. Very welcoming staff. Great restaurant and the room was fantastic bathroom had a real wow factor. Overall really impressed would stay again and try other hotels owned by hotel group.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Whenever we drive to Germany, we try to obtain some Dutch specialities like "kroketten" or "bitterballen" before we cross the border.
This time we stopped here and were very pleasantly surprised. We could take our little dog inside and she was immediately given water by a charming young lady. We ordered our lunch and it was very very good. Various sandwiches laid out on salad, prettily presented and not expensive.
Everything was served with a smile. In all there were 3 young ladies attending to our wishes and we left with thanks for our pleasant stay.
We'll be back.
Drive carefully,
Frederik.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Location next to the highway was perfect. Plenty of parking. Good large room let down only by a lack of air-conditioning or other mechanical ventilation meant the room was far too warm for me.

The restaurant was what I had expected - better than average food produced on a large scale. Good service. Reception staff were friendly but was a bit undermanned when we went to check out - only one receptionist.

Good value for money - I expect nothing else from the Van Der Valk chain which is why we choose them.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business