“High quality food and service, spacious”
Review of Aradi

Aradi
Reserve with
Aradi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 184 Restaurants in Platja d'Aro
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant at least once each year in the past 17 years. The quality of the food is excellent. The oysters were fresh and my grilled calamari with strawberries was full of flavor and the portion was copious. My husband's steak was delicious. The house wine is affordable and tasty. You are served a glass of cava upon arrival which is a nice gesture. There are many tables inside and outside of the restaurant. On the night I was there it was extremely hot and I wished I had sat inside with the air conditioning. I have never seen all the tables full, but if you want a nice table outside, you should make a reservation.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Went there after recommended from a local person and looking for good seafood.
Nice restaurant with good terrace at the end of Platja D'Aro. Our salad was good, Mussels quite small and a bit tasteless and Tuna tataki pretty average. Glass of Cava was offered on the house as a welcome drink. Not great but still ok.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Very friendly owners and staff with a really good selection of fresh fish dishes. I ate medallions of monkfish which were superb. Wine is not over priced and overall this was a really good dinning experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

The food was really good and fresh and the service impeccable! Also we are amazed at how clean the restaurants are and their bathroom. They give you a little sparkling wine to start and some olives. All the food was good.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

We have been at Aradi a few years ago for the last time. In the meantime this restaurant has moved to the other side of the street where it has the benefit of more space and a new, modern open kitchen. Guests are treated with good food starting with free appetizers and complimentary cava. Red and white wines are good and affordable. The children menus were not that interesting but kept them quiet. The paella (you can have the same quality at more reasonable prices) was excellent and so were the large gamba’s a la plancha. I had just a few of them without any side dish or sauce. The seven pieces tasted great. I know I was running a big risk: no price of this dish was mentioned on the menu. Oops, not only their taste but also the price tag of the standalone gamba’s was overwhelming: euro 40. A bit in the unacceptable range I would think… Anyway quality, ambiance and friendly staff make things worthwhile. Perfect place to have a long Spanish lunch.