“Great pizza!”

Pizzeria La Riera
Ranked #38 of 184 Restaurants in Platja d'Aro
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Reference in the gastronomic world of pasta and pizza, creating and incorporating new systems and innovative recipes to the most authentic Italian style.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and food came fast, pizza was great so all in all this place was great for our 4 year old and us!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I had decided that I would try a pepperoni pizza and my wife the smoked salmon salad. My pizzeria was delicious and I thourghly enjoyed it. Although my wife did enjoy her smoked salmon salad we did think it was a starter as it was a very small offering.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We ate at this restaurant mid June. The service was not great and the food was average.
My husband really enjoyed his pizza but my salad was nothing to write home about. The Sangria was truly the worst I have ever tasted and the salt cellar was dirty inside. My overall impression was that this is a very average restaurant for tourists and not good value for money.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Relaxed informal dining and unbeatable pizza. Staff very efficient with a smile. The toilets are very clean and smell nice. Opening times for food is 13.00H but the bar opens earlier.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I came with my wife and my two children and we enjoied of pizzas and one calzone. They made them at our view and very fast. The size and the taste where big.